BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Jessica S.
Boston, MA
There's little to no difference between this and regular Swiss Miss. It's great for snow days when you crave hot cocoa but want to skip out on the extra calories. Definitely better than the "diet" cocoa.
Dawn N.
Ladys Island, SC
Im currently on a diet and I love Swiss miss sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix. Easy to fix. Tastes great. And helps curb my appetite for chocolate and other sweets
Nancy C.
Temple, TX
I really love this hot chocolate because you can add the sweatener you are feeling at the moment. Some days i want splenda and others i feel like a equal or sweet n low.
Emily H.
Clinton, MS
I loved that they offered this option. We really could not taste a difference from the regular. My daughter begs to have a cup of this cocoa every night before bed. SO good!
jonel e.
I grabbed a box of these on accident and they are just as good as the regular kind! (With less fat) my daughter drinks hot chocolate year round and swiss miss is great!
Daniel S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
This is great and saves you a few extra grams of sugar when you want to indulge in something sweet. The flavor is still rich and actually more enjoyable in my opinion.
Zoe K.
Lewisberry, PA
This hot chocolate is super yummy. Also this hot chocolate is used at my school and everybody loves it the teachers love it and even the students love it I really recommend this.
Rachel G.
Trinidad, CO
Being diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake and with this no sugar added cocoa I am able to enjoy cocoa with the rest of the family. Best of all, it tastes great!
Jenny D.
Clarinda
Flavorful and easy to make. It mixes well and the mini marshmallows make it super fun. I love how you don't have to add sugar and it is just simple and easy to make
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
I'm not this kind of hot chocolate you can even have it with marshmallows inside you can have it as a night drink with crackers and cheese and it goes down perfectly
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?