BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
This brand is the best you can buy when it comes to hot chocolate. The sugar free tastes just as good as regular with half the calories . I recommend using skim milk instead of water to mix with it .
Tattii P.
This is my to go cozy drink during winter or just when I am during my period. Pms time can be rough without chocolate. When I drink it I feel so warm and relaxed it makes my whole day better
Jana M.
Newberg, OR
Great hot beverage for a cold night or when you have a sore throats! Also great when you are needing a little choloclate but don't want extra sugar! Also great when you add marshmallows on top
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate mix because it tastes more creamy and chocolatey than other cocoa mixes. I really love the mini marshmallow variety. Every fall and winter, I crave rich and tasty hot chocolate with just a splash of milk and marshmallows. I only wish the ingredients were more simple and recognizable. I am usually way too lazy to make homemade hot chocolate, so Swiss Miss is my go to quick cocoa mix!
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
This hot chocolate really doesn't compare to normal hot chocolate. I end up adding a ton of sugar to it because it just doesn't taste good with no sugar added. Hot chocolate is supposed to be sweet and sugary, so I really don't like the no sugar hot chocolate.
Lilliana P.
I love how creamy and rich flavored the swiss miss hot chocolate is. I always keep some in my pantry just in case I get a sudden craving for some delicious hot cocoa.
Lian F.
Clarendon Hls, IL
This product is great if you can't have all the sugar of the regular hot chocolate. I like to buy the tubs of it so I can add more or less than the amounts recommended depending on how strong or weak I want it that day.
Sumpzi W.
Victorville, CA
Its unbelievable how good swiss miss is. For christmas my parents got a couple of boxes of it so i put my milk in the microwave opened up a packet poured it in and had a warm afternoon.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
I enjoyed this mix, however, felt it wasn't "chocolatey" enough and added some Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder to get it, which is the reason for only 4 stars.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I was a diabitic now im in pre diabite levels. I still stick to the diet. Alot if this no suger added stuff with this being a prime example if u wasnt told on the box u wouldnt knos
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?