BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Loretta A.
Loretta A.
Madison, NJ
One of my favorite brands of hot chocolate. The no sugar added one still tastes like it has added sugar in it though.
garis c.
garis c.
Tampa, FL
easy and fast to prepare, especially when you are at work and you have a 10 minutes break ......... would recommend!!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Love this hot chocolate! Perfect drink to warm me up and fulfill my sweet tooth! Love it plain or with whipped cream!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ogden, UT
Low sugar, but still great flavor! I'm surprised how good it still tastes! I like this brand best for no-sugar added
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
This is the only hot chocolate that I buy. It always has the best taste, and the mini marshmallow pack is the best.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Waynesboro, VA
Pretty tasty for a "no sugar added" item. It doesn't raise my blood sugar too much either, which is always a plus!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
This is the perfect thing if you want to warm up in the winter but are watching your calorie intake. Tastes great!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg , PA
Love this product. I can have my hot chocolate on cold nights without having to worry about the sugar I'm drinking
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Delano, CA
I usually buy this kind because it's not too sweet. I usually get the no sugar added because I add stevia to mine.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Oshkosh, WI
This is on my diet, tastes great and is easy to keep in my desk for a sweet treat. I would recommend to a friend.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?