BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
This is the perfect hot cocoa. My mom always had this in our pantry and it has now become a staple in mine. It's perfectly smooth, rich in flavor and it's affordable.
Amanda T.
Blacksburg, SC
I love Hot Chocolate when it's chilly outside. Most brands have so much sugar in them. I love having this option it tastes great and I don't even realize it's sugar free.
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
This is perfection. My family loves hot cocoa any time of the day. Super inexpensive and it's the perfect serving size. Plus it's inexpensive so that always helps. I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends
Alexandria H.
When it's either a freezing winter or a hot summer, hot coca is one of the best comfort drinks to consume. They create such a warm feeling hen even a sip is taken, they're the best brand when it comes to hot coco and I think this is the brand to buy!
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
This tastes just like regular hot chocolate. I like that it doesn't have any sugar added without sacrificing taste. I do wish, though, we had a dark chocolate version with 70% cocoa.
zew w.
Love this hot chocolate in the colder months. Tt's really creamy you don't have to boil milk for it. Even with just water its still very creamy. It tastes great and I love when the little marshmallows are in it
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
this is the best no sugar added hot chocolate that I've ever had... it warms my from the inside out and is perfect for a snow day ... I love the rich chocolate flavor and the packaging is perfect... I will continue to buy this hot chocolate for years to come
Lizbeth R.
Battle Ground, WA
This is great because you have controlled of how sweet you want your drink by adding sugar, this mix is delicious! Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Swiss miss is my favorite hot cocoa brand! So rich and creamy! Seriously is delicious. And the no sugar added ones have the perfect amount of sweetness! Nothing like a warm cup of cocoa on a cold day!
Shirley Y.
Not overly sweet. I enjoy the ability to mix in as much or as little water to dilute the flavor. I choose to mix in soy milk, if I want something creamier. It's convenient and cheap. I wouldn't say the taste is outstanding, but it's better than having to go out and grab something more expensive.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?