BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Erin H.
Erin H.
New Milford, NJ
Delicious and great for anyone who is watching their sugar intake. I'm a weight watchers member and it's point friendly :)
RyLee W.
RyLee W.
Don't even miss the sugar in this hot cocoa! Tastes the same as the original which is delicious, and is healthier as well!
Maryellen M.
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Delicious my family loves it on a snowy nite flavor great doesn't leave a bitter or after tastes we add our own marmellows
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter has a problem breaking down sugars. She always feels left out. This is a treat we can give her without guilt.
Tonia B.
Tonia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Not my favorite. It's lacking flavor and very thin. Not at all what I expected. Some sugar free brands offer more flavor.
Cota P.
Cota P.
Since I was little my mom always used Swiss Miss. Maybe that's why I like so much. Either way. I give it to my kids now.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Justice, IL
These are my go to in the morning hot chocolate. I love how it's not to chocolate it has the perfect amount of chocolate
Dera E.
Dera E.
I accidentally bought this and I couldn't really tell there was no sugar added! I would definitely purchase this again!
christine h.
christine h.
Alpine, AL
Great for diabetics! Good taste. Good for cold nights. Decent priced. Good to keep in pantry. Wish it had marshmallows.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Always so tasty. I love adding marshmallows to it to make them taste even better .Especially when the weather is cold.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?