BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
I've loved these all my life. I have two boxes at work since it's cold outside. The flavor is amazing who doesn't love chocolate in my eyes?? It's quick and simple to make how better can that get? I recommend this to everyone
Nina P.
The best out there really, has little calories and tastes so good. It's great for when it's super cold out and you just want to feel cozy at home. The value is amazing and I recommend this to everyone !
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
I love this hot cocoa! It's an easy way to enjoy a mug of Chocolate sweetness without the guilt. I never need to add milk to these packets and love them during the holidays. Easy to use and addictive!
Jamie J.
Bryan , TX
As a bariatric patient, finding things to satisfy a craving and not bust your diet is super important. This hot chocolate totally fits into my diet with ease. Lower in carbs but the same great taste!
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
Great flavor. It doesn't taste artificial or fake. The sweetness is real and consistent the whole cup through. I love to sit down and have thus while enjoying a good book or as a treat before bed.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always am pleased with Swiss Miss hot cocoa, it never lets me down. Of course sugar free types are never as sweet as we all want. But this is my go to sugar free cocoa.
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We have been trying to cut back on our sugar intake. I had a craving for some hot chocolate and this is what my husband brought home. Very tasty, without the after taste of most sugar free things.
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
The best no sugar cocoa. I have yet to perfect a homemade recipe so this is what I use. Not the same as full sugar, and does have an aftertaste, but it's the best you can get!
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Angela H.
Florence, SC
This has been a go to in my household since i was a child. Creamy and chocolatey and very delicious. I have tried others since and they do offer a much thicker chocolatey flavor so I might switch in the future - I just usually buy this because it reminds me of being a kid
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?