BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
I don't necessarily like this product, no matter how much I stir the packet into my cup, all the cocoa mix sticks to the bottom, which makes it a hassle to clean. On the other hand, it tastes really delicious
Wade P.
Foster
As a Diabetic I have recently had to change my choices for snacks. I have always enjoyed hot chocolate on a cold day and can continue to do so with this product. Many sugar free products fall short on flavor but this one doesn't. Enjoyable.
Giselle S.
I love this hot coco. I make mine with milk. I don't think it is as good with water. I add my own marshmallows. I don't like the one that come with its own marshmallows because they don't melt.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who does not love a cup of hot chocolate and more for these cold times. These are the best when you want something fast and delicious. Easy to make and a rich flavor
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
For when I need a chocolate fix, but don't want to go all out on sweets, hot chocolate is my go-to. For being a no sugar added product, it still tastes good and does the trick!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I try to watch my sugar intake.
Alot of products have that "fake sweetner" taste.
This doesn't. Sweet, creamy and satisfying for when you want hot chocolate without all the sugar
Ok.. I'm giving this 3 stars because you can't eat this directly out of the pouch. I know this sounds strange, but I love eating hot chocolate out of the pouch with a spoon. This doesn't taste right if you eat it like that. It makes ok hot chocolate, it's not thick or creamy at all.
Nina P.
The best out there really, has little calories and tastes so good. It's great for when it's super cold out and you just want to feel cozy at home. The value is amazing and I recommend this to everyone !
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
I've loved these all my life. I have two boxes at work since it's cold outside. The flavor is amazing who doesn't love chocolate in my eyes?? It's quick and simple to make how better can that get? I recommend this to everyone
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
This is somehow better than the one with sugar. The original tastes more like artificial sugar than actual cocoa! It's a decent price and there is room for more flavor but I would purchase this again.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?