BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Tastes amazing without all of the sugar. Definitely love drinking this whenever its chilly outside. Definitely very comforting.
Erin I.
Erin I.
San Leandro, CA
I love this hot chocolate! It's not too rich and you can always add your own sugar to taste! I would definitely buy this again.
Kimberlynn M.
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
My favorite when it gets cold outside! No other brand is as soothing and comforting than the got hot chocolate of my childhood.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this, each time I go to Walmart I HAVE to buy it. I'm a repeated consumer and I love it, it's perfect for cold seasons.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stevensville, MT
With diabetic family members I am always looking for SF products. Swiss Miss make a wonderful SF cocoa mix with no aftertase.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
Love Swiss mill hit chocolate. I make mine with milk instead of water and my kids love it. Helps you fall asleep and be warm.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
My big penalties hot chocolate during the winter when it's not winter I love to use this in my coffee to make a coffee latte
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
As far as no sugar goes for hot chocolate, it's amazing. It's even better when mixes with hot milk instead of water. Yuuuum!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Charlotte, NC
As much as I love sugar this taste amazing. Sadly I use two packs to make it even chocolatier because I just love chocolate
Maryellen M.
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Delicious my family loves it on a snowy nite flavor great doesn't leave a bitter or after tastes we add our own marmellows
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?