BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
D M.
D M.
Still delicious even though there is no sugar good to keep where ever you go weather it is in you office or house they are just amazing.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
Since my dad was a diabetic when I was growing up, we only had sugar free stuff. I love that this product tastes the same without sugar.
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
this stuff makes the miserable winter somewhat bearable, I also purchase the big jar of this but whatever form you get it tastes amazing
Mariana B.
Mariana B.
Perris , CA
I was not a huge fan of this type of hot chocolate. It tasted watered down and didn't feel cozy at all, it felt way too chalky/powdery.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
My mom used to always buy these because her and my dad are both diabetic and my brother and I could never tell it was no sugar added
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Thousandsticks, KY
This has always been my go to brand . Great price and I love those little marshmallows ūüėČ I love the flavor it's not too chocolatey.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Perfect for those of us who need to watch our carb intake. Mixes well in either water or my cashew milk which makes me very happy.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
Foodie Expert
hot chocolate is a must in our home. my daughter loves the marshmallow madness so this is something we always have in our cabinet!
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
I love hot chocolate it brings me back to my childhood days. Its tasty and relaxes me i usually like to drink it during the day.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Foodie Expert
We like to get the no sugar added because my husband is diabetic and we can add what we'd like without having fast to much sugar
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?