BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Dee C.
Magna, UT
Swiss is the brand we commonly purchase. My kids love hot chocolate in the morning. I prefer sugar free because my kids don't need any extra sugar in their diet! It still holds a great taste! Yes we will buy it again!
BoxKraz E.
Really enjoy this no sugar added version of Swiss Miss. It has really great taste and I cannot tell the difference between the one with sugar when I drink it. If you are on a diet plan this is definitely the way to go.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS
Great product. It helps that it has no added sugar. Makes me feel good about giving it to my family. It just doesn't compare. It's so good. It always meets my expectations. I'm a repeat consumer and always will be! I'll always have a box in my pantry.
bree d.
Louisville, KY
This is totally what I was expecting. this hot chocolate has a rich and creamy taste. the packaging ensures it stays fresh. their could be a bit more in each pack. I would like to try other hot chocolate products from this brand. this brand gives quite a bit of hot chocolate for about $3. other stores give one cup for the same price. I love swiss miss
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
One of my favorites I give to my kids less sugars are better for them specially for us I don't do sugars often and this is perfect for a quick hot drink something I keep year round in my home
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot taste the difference between this (the no sugar added) and the sugar added version of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I suppose that is a win for the brand that they can maintain the flavor, while reducing the negative health effects of the product on the consumer.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great tasting even despite that it has no added sugar. Great as a treat for those trying to watch their weight. It is very affordable. I am pleased overall and would highly recommend this product to others.
Cinthia F.
Kingsport, TN
I like this product but it needs more flavor in it to make it more chocolatey .I also think they could sweeten it more with a low calorie sweetener but over all I can do some of this myself to make it drinkable
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
I don't necessarily like this product, no matter how much I stir the packet into my cup, all the cocoa mix sticks to the bottom, which makes it a hassle to clean. On the other hand, it tastes really delicious
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
This is the best hot choc ever!! I had gastric bypass surgery so with this having less sugar in it makes it so I can still enjoy hot coca. It's very affordable, I think maybe $2 a box where I live at, and I'd def recommend to others!!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?