BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this hot coco. I try to avoid items with added sugar so this is a great option for me. I love chocolate and especially hot chocolate!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
This product is awesome! It is more diabetic friendly and convienent. Swiss Miss hss very rich chocolate taste and is the only one we enjoy.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of hot chocolate, I top it off with whip cream and it warms me right up. Perfect for cold winter mornings or camping trips
Ash G.
Ash G.
Westport, MA
My partner can't have a lot of sugar and this is our absolute go to Hot Cocoa for him! Less sugar without the nasty taste other brands have
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Love the Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No sugar added Hot Cocoa Mix it taste delicious its so chocolate, warm, better to drink at night time.
Brianna Sue P.
Brianna Sue P.
Henderson, KY
On a cold winter day, this is the perfect thing to cuddle up to and watch Christmas movies. It's also the only time I drink hot chocalate.
Thalya B.
Thalya B.
Newark, NJ
This drink is awesome and easy to make. It's no sugar but it taste the same as regular hot chocolate. This would be a great product to buy
Love this cocoa mix! Gave it 5 stars because it's simply amazing! The taste and texture is very rich and isn't too sweet like most cocoas
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a great, go to hot drink. I make these packets for my family whenever we get chilly in the winter. Very simple to make and tasty.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
Since my dad was a diabetic when I was growing up, we only had sugar free stuff. I love that this product tastes the same without sugar.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?