BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
The only hot cocoa my family and I use. It doesn't have the grit or cheap chocolate taste. Great value for the price. I am a repeat costumer and will be for a long time.
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
This is my favorite brand of hot chocolate, it's the kind of been drinking since I was a child. Now that I am extremely into health and fitness, the no sugar added version of this product would be my go to over the sugary one.
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
Sugar free hot chocolate isn't AS creamy and chocolate-y as regular, but I do think that it is a great alternative for those who don't want such a heavy drink. I think it is good quality for a good price and I would definitely buy it again when the craving strikes
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I make one of these almost every night during the winter months! SO tasty and I love the no sugar option for less calories. It is so affordable and I can always find it at my local grocery store. Best brand in my opinion. I would recommend! My guests love it too.
Carly Q.
I thought the No Sugar Added hot cocoa mix was super gross. It had very little flavor. It was basically like drinking hot water. I usually like Swiss Miss hot cocoa products but no sugar in hot chocolate is just not a good idea.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
I bought this because I'm following a fitness routine and am cutting out added sugars. I was not impressed. Not only was the taste not as good, which was expected, but the mix did not mix as well and left a chunky residue.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is fantastic for people who need to limit their sugar intake. It tastes good and is reasonable in the prices you can pay for it. I don't drink It often but when I do, I would recommend this one
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
This is my go to morning drink! I like that I can easily take the packets to work with me. I love that there is no added sugar, but it is still nice and sweet. Plus it has some calcium in it. I like to mix mine with milk. I always tell my coworkers to buy some.
Sahar K.
Plano, TX
LOVE THESE COCOA CUPS! My brother recently moved out and took our Keurig with him and the thing I have been most disappointed about is not being able to make Swiss Mix with their cocoa cups. Love the taste and love how there is no sugar added. Always recommend
Dee C.
Magna, UT
Swiss is the brand we commonly purchase. My kids love hot chocolate in the morning. I prefer sugar free because my kids don't need any extra sugar in their diet! It still holds a great taste! Yes we will buy it again!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?