BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Eewww totally not what I was expecting! I really thought that maybe sugar free wouldn't be so bad, but boy was I wrong! There was nothing that could remove the after taste and the fake flavor out of my tastebuds...
Jemima M.
Spring, TX
i love hot choclate and this is obviously my favorite brand! i love the sweet taste! more than i could expect! its very affordable and i wouldnt stop buying anytime soon. i think this product is perfect! the kids love it and its great for all ages
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I am dairy free now so I can only enjoy a hot cup of coco once a month. But my nephew is a consumer of this delicious delight. It's so creamy and the chocolate flavoring is perfect. It always seems to be a great value for the amount you get in each box.
Maeve B.
I personally do not like this brand. I think that it has no flavor like a good only fashion hot chocolate. It is supposed to be mixed with water which I feel taste very bad. It's watery and not milky like a good got chocolate should be. I do not recommend this.
Angelina H.
My all time favorite coco for the holidays. Sweet but no overly sweet. Also I like to stir mine with a candy cane to add a little mint it is perfect together. Been buying this one for 15 years now. Fantastic!
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
I really like Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. When everyone else is enjoying hot chocolate, it's hard not to indulge, too. This lower-calorie version makes it possible to have it without breaking the diet. I will buy it again when I mix my herbs into it.
Hannah S.
Tastes just like regular hot chocolate that has sugar in it except this is healthier by far. It met my expectations because I freeze in the winter on campus and I get warm up some host chocolate and take it with me
Cara P.
I am all about cutting out nay unnecessary sugar when possible, but hot cocoa is just not a product that should be sugar free. We tried one cup and threw the rest of the box away, it was terrible! Maybe other brands have better sugar free hot cocoa but this just isn't up to Swiss Miss standards
JLynh V.
This Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix - No Sugar Added is not as tasty as the one with sugar. It just tastes like watered down hot cocoa. I wanted to use this so we cold cut down on our sugars this winter but I think this is one thing I can't continue to use. We will have to cut out sugars from something else.
Keshia L.
I always have at least 1 box in my pantry. It's my favorite drink to have when its raining at home. The packaging is how it's always been since I was a young girl. It is kid friendly which I let my nieces make it themselves. Sometimes it gets all over the place when they rip it but it's no big deal. I recommend this to others.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?