BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Marlen C.
I have these hot chocolates about twice a week at work we always order them, if I don't have my mint tea I'm drinking my hot chocolate it is so easy to make you just open the packet and pour it or your hot water and mix it for about 5 seconds and you are ready to go
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
Being a diabetic it is hard to enjoy treats the are comfort food. The amount of product i get for my money is a great deal. It does not differ in taste from other products. It is a very good value for Swiss Miss. I would recommend the mix to anyone not just those who have a sugar free diet.
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
A present from my girlfriend .. no sugar added hot cocoa. It is great! And good for me! I have to watch my sugar intake. This doesn't have a weird taste or anything just tastes like cocoa. I gave it to my niece and nephews they loved it , couldn't tell a difference
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So amazing for cold, winter nights or just relaxing by the tv. A very good flavor for an instant mix. Sometimes I even get the one with marshmallows inside the package, which is my favorite. They are pretty affordable and everyone loves when you make them this.
Kristen R.
I am a sweet fanatic and when I decided to go sugar free I was terrified about missing out on my fave hot cocoa! This is the best and most definitely doesn't taste sugar free! Beautifully packaged and a great price point is an absolute win in my book! Give this a shot you won't be sorry!
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
My kids loved this hot cocoa mix when I bought it for them last week. Its a good value, and the no sugar added helped convince me to get it. This was the first time I had bought this particular type of hot cocoa and I am pretty satisfied with it. I will buy again
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This hot cocoa is very delicious. It's great for people who have diabetes and I don't want to sacrifice the taste of hot chocolate. I love this brand and will be purchasing this again in the future. It's also good for people who are trying to lose weight and want a little treat.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
Isn't Swiss Miss The king of all hot chocolate?! Swiss Miss is everyone's go to brand for hot chocolate. I especially like this variety because it has no sugar added and that's a great thing to consider when you're watching your sugar levels and wanting to be healthy. But you still want to enjoy the creamy rich taste of hot chocolate!
Tiffany G.
Swiss Miss No Sugar Added is my go-to hot chocolate favorite. I purchase this quite often. I gave it 4 stars because some of the chocolate powder settles at the bottom of my glass. I will continue to purchase. Add marshmallows for full hot chocolate greatness!
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
I love these for the winter time, especially poured into a cute little mug with some warm milk. My family is constantly repurchasing this brand because it is so good and rich in flavor. Tastes best with family gatherings and toasted marshmallows!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?