BY SWISS MISS #31 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Maria B.
I love hot chocolate, but I was on a diet so I want to try something a bit better for me. I kind of expected the taste to be a little different and almost unpleasant but I was surprised. Though it does taste slightly different from the original, it is delicious. I don't feel guilty whenever I drink it because of the no sugar, but the taste isn't compensated for that. And, the price makes it even better.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect amount of sugar and chocolate for my hyper two year old. He loves to get his mug out and measure and pour the water for his cocoa. Easy and convenient packaging makes for easy clean up. And any mom knows, the clean up is usually the part we dread when a child asks to help make their food. With this I can enjoy letting him learn how to prepare things for himself!
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I love Swiss miss and their hot chocolate will always be a favorite of mine, but this no sugar added kind was not so great. I definitely did add my own sugar, because it barely tasted of chocolate at all. I won't buy this kind again. But if you drink hot chocolate for the warm chocolate milk taste, rather than to satisfy a sweet tooth this is the one for you.
Tanisha S.
OLYMPIA, WA
I have been using Swiss Miss for years. My mom would give it to us when we were younger as a nice little treat and now I raised my son on it. I have tried the store brand but always end up purchasing Swiss Miss again. So now I don't bother trying any other brand. I love the flavor, the smooth and creamy texture it has.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
As with most no sugar things, it's never going to taste "just as good"... But this is pretty great in it's own rite! Nice for a relaxing and easy cup of hot cocoa, without the guilt. Add it in with hot skim milk for even richer flavor. Sometimes I'll add a splash of vanilla extract to deepen the flavor!
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I always have Swiss Hot Cocoa mix in my pantry. It's my to go to drink when I need to relax after a long day. I definitely like it better than any other brand. I would not change anything, it's perfect for me. I would recommend Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix to anyone who is looking for a great Hot Cocoa.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Gives you your fix without the sugar! This is the go to product in my household. My mother drinks hot chocolate often as a sweat treat, but never drinks the kind with sugar. So this no added sugar mix is one that is always stashed at my house when I am home for the holidays and I am not complaining!
Matthew L.
Gilbert, AZ
Not my favorite flavor of hot chocolate. It wasn't as sweet as I need my hot cocoa to be. It's very affordable but has lots of room for improvement. It needs a better flavor to entice me to continue buying it. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends or family since it just doesn't taste that good.
Lexi B.
Rexburg, ID
This no sugar added hot cocoa is actually what I grew up drinking and I still love it to this day. I can't tell the difference between no sugar added and the regular hot cocoa. I buy this because it's tasty and a little better for you.
The packaging is consistent so its easy to spot in the stores.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great thing to have on-hand as soon as the seasons turn cold. A very easy to make but tasty hot chocolate. It's also great to mix with coffee if you want to make a homemade mocha. The only downside is that it's not really good if you want to make traditional cold chocolate milk.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?