BY SWISS MISS #7 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can yo...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Rego Park, NY
This has been my go-to hot chocolate for over a decade. It has the lowest amount of Weight Watcher points, but unlike the low-fat or low-calorie versions, you are not sacraficing taste. It doesn't have the chemical or artificial taste those do either. All they do is *not* add more sugar. And for whatever reason it just doesn't need it. It is perfectly sweet and decadent just as it is. I add a little Cool Whip or other low calorie, low fat, dairy free whipped topping and I have a great cozy treat with virtually no guilt. It reminds me of when I would come home after a day of sleigh riding and my grandmother would serve us hot cocoa and English Muffins!
Maria B.
Maria B.
I love hot chocolate, but I was on a diet so I want to try something a bit better for me. I kind of expected the taste to be a little different and almost unpleasant but I was surprised. Though it does taste slightly different from the original, it is delicious. I don't feel guilty whenever I drink it because of the no sugar, but the taste isn't compensated for that. And, the price makes it even better.
Alanya V.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect amount of sugar and chocolate for my hyper two year old. He loves to get his mug out and measure and pour the water for his cocoa. Easy and convenient packaging makes for easy clean up. And any mom knows, the clean up is usually the part we dread when a child asks to help make their food. With this I can enjoy letting him learn how to prepare things for himself!
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
I love Swiss miss and their hot chocolate will always be a favorite of mine, but this no sugar added kind was not so great. I definitely did add my own sugar, because it barely tasted of chocolate at all. I won't buy this kind again. But if you drink hot chocolate for the warm chocolate milk taste, rather than to satisfy a sweet tooth this is the one for you.
Tanisha S.
Tanisha S.
Olympia, WA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Swiss Miss for years. My mom would give it to us when we were younger as a nice little treat and now I raised my son on it. I have tried the store brand but always end up purchasing Swiss Miss again. So now I don't bother trying any other brand. I love the flavor, the smooth and creamy texture it has.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Swiss Miss Sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix is my favorite love the no sugar version I use it for hot Chocolate and other recipes. Good value for me great price this is my favorite hot cocoa brand. Expectations are met with me packaging is recycable which makes it easy to sort. I will keep buying again.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Duluth, GA
I LOVE THIS HOT COCOA! I've always been a Swiss Miss fan, but now I can drink my favorite hot cocoa with no added sugars! The packaging is perfect with the hint of green to really catch your eye. I've bought this the past few times I needed some warm comfort drinks and I don't plan on drinking anything else!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
As with most no sugar things, it's never going to taste "just as good"... But this is pretty great in it's own rite! Nice for a relaxing and easy cup of hot cocoa, without the guilt. Add it in with hot skim milk for even richer flavor. Sometimes I'll add a splash of vanilla extract to deepen the flavor!
ludny s.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
Foodie Expert
I always have Swiss Hot Cocoa mix in my pantry. It's my to go to drink when I need to relax after a long day. I definitely like it better than any other brand. I would not change anything, it's perfect for me. I would recommend Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix to anyone who is looking for a great Hot Cocoa.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Gives you your fix without the sugar! This is the go to product in my household. My mother drinks hot chocolate often as a sweat treat, but never drinks the kind with sugar. So this no added sugar mix is one that is always stashed at my house when I am home for the holidays and I am not complaining!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?