BY SWISS MISS #12 in K-Cups

Take a walk on the lighter side without giving up the rich, chocolaty flavor you love. Our Swiss Miss Light hot cocoa has fewer calories and less sugar —and lots of delicious, milk-chocolate goodness.

• Do you make with milk or water6 Answers
  • How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to try them,...3 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from the regular? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Swiss miss is my go to for hot chocolate. I always purchase this brand when possible. The quality can't be beat. When I use single packets I make it with hot milk but with the k cups my fav thing is to add a spoonful of marshmallow fluff. Always adds a little extra something to an already great product.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
These surprisingly aren't that bad. I still prefer the packages or homemade of course, but if you are going for the convenience factor I would recommend this! Perfectly chocolatey, and is great for a standard size cup of hot cocoa. Would recommend!
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
I love hot chocolate, but the amount of mix doesn't really work for the Keurig cup sizes to make a rich cup at a decent size. It's super watery, but it gets the job done if you're craving hot chocolate.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Swiss miss Hot chocolate has been something I have been drinking since I was a little girl. The ingredients are pretty good and I love the taste. When I drink Swiss miss I expect a lot from the brand (because they have always had good quality hot chocolate) even though their prices are low. I hope they don't change anything.
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
We have a Keurig in our Youth Group and we stock on Hot Chocolate for the kids. They love it and we love it because it helps us stay warm. Flavor is great. Packaging is great. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It can be pricey but if you can get it on sale. it's a great deal!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love these they're great for on the go on one of those hot days it compares so great to others because it's just so easy to use I am a repeat customer and met all my expectations and more and I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend you buying it
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I love swiss miss cocoa. It is a childhood favorite of mine. The value is great. They're not very expensive and there are often coupons in the paper. Before the Keurig I bought the pouches all the time. Now I often use the K-cups in the winter.
María Victoria P.
Whenever i start a diet (specially now that January is coming) i'm always craving for the sweet stuffs so this is always a good choice for whenever I'm cold or looking for something sweet 2 make my days happier this is why I highly recommend it you can never go wrong with one of these!
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
All the same chocolatey goodness that are used to in the run of the mill powder pouches. I like to add cream or whole milk to my mug prior to brewing to increase creaminess and cool down for quicker consumption. Great product choice and convenient!
Hannah B.
This hot chocolate is perfect for those cold evenings by the fireplace. It's reasonably priced, and the hot chocolate is nice and creamy when milk is added. It isn't overly sweet, and it's very enjoyable. Definitely recommend it to others!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Do you make with milk or water
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
Do these taste any different from the regular?
Karalynn B.
How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to try them, but don't eat to waste my money.