BeveragesPowdered MixesSwiss Miss
Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 8 count

Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 8 count

by Swiss Miss

Embrace every sip of Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa. Our Indulgent Collection gives you time to relax and seize the moment you've been craving. With no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors, or colors, this rich, decadent chocolate...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 8 count!
Becki A.
Milford, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good hot chocolate. I usually add marshmallows. It is made with premium imported hot cocoa. It is affordable. It is 99.9 % caffeine free according to the box.
Irene T.
Beaumont, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 8 count uploaded by Irene T.
I tried this a couple days agoo on a rainy day and its delicious, it says that they improved flavor and its really good. Buuut it has loots of sugar, but i dont mind if i drink one every other day. It has real cocoa
Paola T.
Bellwood, IL
Swiss Miss is a classic hot chocolate brand and feels like home and being a kid. Their hot chocolate is delicious. Their no sugar added option is great for something a little less sweet. I highly recommend Swiss Miss hot chocolate!
Jennifer S.
Seminole, FL
For a nice cup of hot cocoa Swiss Miss never fails on bringing me that rich chocolatey flavor. I love to make it really creamy so I use milk, but if I'm watching my weight I'll make it with hot water. I love adding marshmallows or whipped cream. It's perfect for cozying up and reading a book on a cold day. If you love original you'll really love this.
Nancy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,090 reviews
I love this hot chocolate is my favorite brand. I found this with less sugar so good. Perfect for winter, any moment of the day.
Naida M.
This is 100% my favorite!!! I can’t get enough of it, I drink it any time of the year not just winter because I love it that much.
Stachia M.
Cape Coral, FL
This hot chocolate is bolder than the regular packets. It taste a lot less like water compared to the regular one. It is very rich and creamy. So if you love hot chocolate this should definitely be your go to. It is perfect with marshmallow fluff on top.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss miss rich chocolate hot chocolate powder is great. I like to add it in my coffee sometimes or even mix a packet of this with a packet of their caramel hot chocolate. It’s delicious!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves hot chocolate during the winter! Costco usually puts them on sale! I buy a bunch! Very affordable! Very tasty! No improvement needed! So I have to keep it in my cupboards! I will buy it again and I recommend this product for everyone!
Viviana S.
Orlando, FL
Muy sabroso , no es demasiado dulce, se puede hacer con agua o leche y sabe bien de cualquier manera

Looking for your answer?