Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

For a more indulgent chocolate experience, try Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate hot cocoa mix.

Is this better than the milk chocolate?
What are your favourite ways to make hot chocolate?
Do you put additional milk in them?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix!
Amanda B.
Wallace, Wv
On a cold winter day this makes for a nice warm me up drink. I love the taste and the flavor. It met every expectation I had and the price is just right!
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
This is my fave of the hot chocolate mixes. It’s got enough flavor that it doesn’t taste watery like other mixes, and doesn’t have marshmallows (which I prefer to add myself than whatever those hard tiny things are that they call marshmallows”. We love it and continue to purchase
Danielle K.
Holland, Mi
This Hot Cocoa mix is my ultimate favorite type of hot chocolate. It has great flavor and is very quick and easy to make. It is also very affordable and comes in packages of 8. Definitely would recommend.
Muna L.
Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Muna L.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite ho5 Cocoa is Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix I drink it since my high school. If you never try it I would recommend you to do! #hot #hotdrink #cocoa #chocolate #swissmiss #influenster #VoxBox #Work #Wokoholic
Cindy W.
Albany, NY
This is the best cocoa mix. Try it with a little less water, or make it with milk (instead of water) for a richer flavor. Available at most grocery stores, a good value for the price.
Caitlin F.
Stafford, VA
I love a rich coco and this tastes similar to the home made version I make myself. Pair with a little whipped cream and it's perfect for a gloomy day!
Laxmi P.
Savannah, GA
Hot chocolate is one of the things that you have to love about fall and winter. Especially this great one by Swiss Miss. I have not had other types of hot chocolate but this definitely met my expectations especially for the price value and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This by far has been the best hot chocolate that I have had from Swiss miss. If you love a rich, deep chocolate- this is definitely the one for you for sure. It has a wonderful, deep rich chocolate flavor. It's never watery and full of flavor. Always happy when I have this.
Melissa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
Gotta have a great hot chocolate for colder weather and we love Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Pre-measured packets are so easy to add to hot water or milk. This Swiss Miss variety has a slightly deeper chocolate taste. I will continue to purchase these packets for my family but I prefer the container packaging for home use because you can add additional powder to make it more chocolatey (which my family prefers). #swissmiss
Alanna W.
San Antonio, TX
Love this hot chocolate. We typically make a large batch and mix this rich chocolate pack with the dark chocolate! So good, can’t go wrong with it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...