BY SWISS MISS #17 in Cocoa

For a more indulgent chocolate experience, try Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate hot cocoa mix.

• Is this better than the milk chocolate?4 Answers
  • What are your favourite ways to make hot chocolate? 3 Answers
  • Do you put additional milk in them?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids and I love hot chocolate. Every winter we buy two to three boxes of hot chocolate. We like ours made with milk then we will add cinnamon and marshmallows to our cup. After that we top it with whip cream and cinnamon. I love the rich velvetiness taste of the hot chocolate and it's the perfect drink to warm you up on those cold winter nights. For an adult version of the hot chocolate I will add a shot or two of rumchatta to my cup every once in awhile.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I have been using this brand since elemetary.Each time always brings back fond memories. I appreciate that besides adding mor marshmellows,they have never changed the recipe. As I'm writing this it is snowing.What better time to recomend the best hot chocolate.
Angela M.
Denver, CO
My office has begun carrying this hot cocoa lately and I'm so glad. It tastes best mixed with milk but it's not bad with water (how I make it most days). Overall, definitely recommend it. The chocolate flavors are really good.
Paige F.
Sooooooo good!!! When I want it, I can’t have just one. I have a 16 oz mug that I love to hold close with both hands and breath in the tempting aroma. I make 2 packages at a time in this mug. Always at bedtime, because it makes me so sleepy! I don’t do it often though, because I just can’t be bothered to brush my teeth after. Haha!!
Sarah M.
This is perfect for those cold days. I love making it for me and my husband when we just wanna stay home and watch movies. Its always satisfying having a cup of chocolate on a cold day. Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
Lisa A.
Staple for the cold months, I love this chocolate. Easy to find anywhere, easy instructions, tastes good and literally everyone loves it. Full of flavor and a crowd pleaser. I keep this in stock always in my cabinet.
Joanne B.
My daughter goes through this stuff like crazy! I always gotta have plenty on hand for her. And it's good, not watery tasting like most hot cocoa mixes often taste.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Delicious, rich, and quick and easy to make. Just a few minutes and you're on your way to relaxing in front of the fire with a nice steaming mug of hot chocolate.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite hot chocolate mix ever. I usually use milk instead of plain water, and i just heat it up in the microwave for about 2 minutes then add the cocoa mix. Sometimes i'll add some mini marshmallows or add more of the chocolate syrup, yum! It's very affordable too since we buy the big bulk one at Sam's club so we definitely save a lot of money from it. We have this, my husband's family and my family have a stock of this which tells a lot. Its our favorite chocolate milk to make.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
My work keeps this stock in the break room and when I am craving something sweet I go right for the hot chocolate. We don't have milk here and I never remember to bring any, so I like to use the little creamers we have to make it a bit more rich. I also don't like it to hot hot so I like to let it cool down a bit before I drink it. When I am home, I use milk instead of water. Put the milk in the microwave for a few seconds, add in the hot cocoa and then a ton of marshmallows and I gulp that down. I think after I hit submit I am going to go make myself some and eat honey gram crackers with it!
Lindsey W.
Lagrange , GA
Is this better than the milk chocolate?
Patricia P.
San Antonio, TX
Hello! I'm little concerned about the sugar I'm eating, someone know what is the sugar content in this cocoa?
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
Favorite add in for this besides the basics?
Jock G.
Is this rich, velvety and thick when mixed? I always have second thoughts because I don't like a milk chocolate drink thats like a coffee or tea in texture.
Kaysea J.
What are your favourite ways to make hot chocolate?