Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Influenster M.Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Sophia T.

BY SWISS MISS #22 in Hot Cocoa

For a more indulgent chocolate experience, try Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate hot cocoa mix.

• Is this better than the milk chocolate?4 Answers
  • What are your favourite ways to make hot chocolate? 3 Answers
  • Do you put additional milk in them?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paige F.
Sooooooo good!!! When I want it, I can’t have just one. I have a 16 oz mug that I love to hold close with both hands and breath in the tempting aroma. I make 2 packages at a time in this mug. Always at bedtime, because it makes me so sleepy! I don’t do it often though, because I just can’t be bothered to brush my teeth after. Haha!!
Lisa A.
Staple for the cold months, I love this chocolate. Easy to find anywhere, easy instructions, tastes good and literally everyone loves it. Full of flavor and a crowd pleaser. I keep this in stock always in my cabinet.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Winter coming and this my favorite hot choclate I love it's so much I drink it in fall and winter and I buy it again and good value and good price and I would recommend this hot choclate if you love hot choclate guys!
Joanne B.
My daughter goes through this stuff like crazy! I always gotta have plenty on hand for her. And it's good, not watery tasting like most hot cocoa mixes often taste.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Delicious, rich, and quick and easy to make. Just a few minutes and you're on your way to relaxing in front of the fire with a nice steaming mug of hot chocolate.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite hot chocolate mix ever. I usually use milk instead of plain water, and i just heat it up in the microwave for about 2 minutes then add the cocoa mix. Sometimes i'll add some mini marshmallows or add more of the chocolate syrup, yum! It's very affordable too since we buy the big bulk one at Sam's club so we definitely save a lot of money from it. We have this, my husband's family and my family have a stock of this which tells a lot. Its our favorite chocolate milk to make.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
My work keeps this stock in the break room and when I am craving something sweet I go right for the hot chocolate. We don't have milk here and I never remember to bring any, so I like to use the little creamers we have to make it a bit more rich. I also don't like it to hot hot so I like to let it cool down a bit before I drink it. When I am home, I use milk instead of water. Put the milk in the microwave for a few seconds, add in the hot cocoa and then a ton of marshmallows and I gulp that down. I think after I hit submit I am going to go make myself some and eat honey gram crackers with it!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
This product never leaves my pantry. It is a morning ritual especially in the cold months of the year however I do like mixing it with my coffee or just for a sweet treat after dinner. This is also something that children love and you can't go wrong with giving your kids a cup of hot chocolate when they come in from playing in the snow. Swiss Miss has been around for years and I do not see it going anywhere ever.
Brittany B.
Citrus Heights, CA
So smooth. So rich. So chocolatey. This is my go-to, ride or die hot cocoa mix. Who can have a ride or die hot cocoa mix you ask? I do, and you should too. These packets are so convenient for on the go, but so delicious that I don't mind when we use these packets at home instead of the tub. Do yourself a favor, and go buy these. Right now. Go do it. I'll be here waiting to read your own review about this absolutely amazing deliciousness when you're done.
Yer V.
I LOVE my hot chocolate in the morning on a cold christmas day. Especially when you're sitting in front of the fireplace and watching a Christmas marathon and just sipping on the hot chocolate. It's affordable and they sell it in big packs. Great to last a few weeks and the taste is delicious! Definitely a great buy!
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this better than the milk chocolate?
Patricia P.
San Antonio, TX
Hello! I'm little concerned about the sugar I'm eating, someone know what is the sugar content in this cocoa?
Kaysea J.
What are your favourite ways to make hot chocolate?
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
Is this rich, velvety and thick when mixed? I always have second thoughts because I don't like a milk chocolate drink thats like a coffee or tea in texture.
Samantha B.
New castle , PA
Foodie Expert
Favorite add in for this besides the basics?