BY SWISS MISS #21 in Gelatin & Pudding

The great taste of Swiss Miss pudding with old fashioned tapioca.

Rebecca W.
I purchased the pudding at Walmart for my kids dessert. The size was good for a little treat and the pudding itself tasted good. My kids liked having it for a sweet treat after school.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite pudding for home and to go. I eat these to reward myself too. And since its not expensive its always a great idea to stock up on these whenever I crave for something sweet.
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
I'm sure these taste wonderful to some people but I grew up eating these and I literally gag looking at them. I love the other flavors though!!!! Super creamy and delishhhh. Like chocolate or vanilla. NEVER TAPAIOCA.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Swiss Miss puddings, in my opinion, taste much better than other pudding brands, but is difficult to find in my area. The Old Fashioned Tapioca is my favorite of all. Swiss Miss has a fresh, homemade taste to their puddings, whereas the other brands taste processed and like plastic. Also like their Vanilla and Butterscotch flavors!
Hailey M.
You can never go wrong with pudding but this brand hits the okay button with me. It has a taste but I'm picky so it might be the best product.
Dawn W.
You don't see commercials for Swiss Miss anymore but I've been eating this pudding since I was a little kid and I love their hot chocolate
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I love tapioca pudding but not when they're super sweet. This one is sweet but not over the top. I like the larger sizes as well.
Yea S.
Tempe
Very tasty wasn't expecting it to be so good bought at my local grocery store not expensive at all would definitely buy again
Teresa B.
Pudding cups are yummy and a chocolate and vanilla swirl is one of the best flavors. Swiss Miss makes a great pudding cup!
Chloe L.
Best tasting tapioca pudding I've tasted by far! Been getting these for years!! Wish they were sold in bigger quantities 👍👍