Swiss Miss Pudding Creamy Milk Chocolate

The great taste of Swiss Miss pudding with even more chocolaty taste.

Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Less Than 2% Of:
Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Color Added, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

Are these as good as they look??
Ok I love pudding. but I buy the pudding in the red box. I can't think of the brand right now but it's the most popular one. is this brand good? is it thick and creamy like the other one? does it taste like hot cocoa in pudding form??? I can't stand box pudding.
Start your review of Swiss Miss Pudding Creamy Milk Chocolate!
st.louis
OMG I love this Swiss Miss pudding at first I didn't even know swissmas even made to put in because I used to always buy Hot Chocolate from Swiss Miss but as soon as I found out that they made putting a decided to try it cuz all my friends said it was delicious so I tried it and it was amazing Plus it was chocolate and I am a mega chocolate fan so if you guys are mega chocolate fans and puddings fans like me you will probably love this just like I do but I hope you guys like it BYEeeee.
This is hands down my favorite chocolate pudding. There's something so incredibly rich about the flavor and the consistency of the pudding that goes beyond that of any other brand. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. I may be an adult but I still love my pudding and the flavor of this really feels more refined.
pasco wa
Swiss Miss Pudding Creamy Milk Chocolatepudding is perfect for a quick snack to satisfy your chocolate cravings. I love to eat this on the go, but I am often in a hurry and forget to grab a spoon so I end up waiting till I get home to eat it. I enjoy every tasting moment, and I know you will too!
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve eaten Swiss Miss since I was a child. In the early 2000s the taste changed a bit, but it’s still a good product. It’s creamy, smooth and great for someone with a sweet tooth. Although it’s not too sweet, it’s still something good to have around when you need a chocolate fix, without too many calories.
Jacksonville, Fl
This is the best chocolate pudding that comes in a cup if you ask me. I'm a choco-holic and the flavor of this chocolate is GREAT! Doesn't have that cheepy taste to it. Other brands of pudding will make you feel like you didn't get enough, and these sure don't do that. The portion is satisfying.
San Jose
I love this pudding! It has so many great flavors, but this one has a special quick in it! My favorite thing about this product is that it’s very rich in chocolate but I wish it could be more delicious. Possibly I wish they added chocolate bits or pieces in it to make it more yummy in my tummy!
Nampa, ID
This is great to put in for your kid's snacks at school but it is also delicious and a great way to trick your brain into thinking you are cheating on your diet when it's not really that unhealthy. They are the perfect size for after school snacks or when your kid is hungry right before dinner.
Monticello, KY
The Swiss Miss triple chocolate is a huge it of course in my home. I don't have any recipes that I use the product in yet but will try to find some.  The flavor is great family loves it very good chocolatey taste. I have recommended it to family and friends. Thank you #voxbox
I honestly didn’t like the Swiss Miss chocolate pudding Because it didn’t really taste like the hot chocolate but my kids liked it so I’ll keep buying it. It’s not expensive so that’s a plus I think maybe that I just don’t have the same sweet tooth I did back in the day.
San Francisco, CA
I personally love Swiss Miss hot chocolate and these pudding cups tickle the same tastebuds. The rich creamy chocolate flavor is hard to match! The thickness and consistency meets every expectation and exceeds then. I would definitely stock my pantry with more Swiss Miss.