BY SWISS MISS #12 in Gelatin & Pudding

The great taste of Swiss Miss pudding in a creamy milk chocolate flavor.

Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Less Than 2% Of:

Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Color Added, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
I bought these for my brothers and they liked them a lot. I was pretty surprised. I bought this people at Walmart and the price was pretty good!!! A lot of product for your buck. I am truly satisfied by this product as long as my family loved this product I have nothing to worry about.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This is a Great comfort food , takes Me back to good Memories . I bought this at Jet.com , My kids love it too . The price is great Very inexpensive , put it in the Fridge and Your going to Love it to , It went beyond My Expectations. I was satisfied with My buy .
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
I love pudding so much but it makes me fat and self conscious because it has so much sugar in it lol but it is the best comfort food ever and is good to eat any time. My favorite flavor is tapioca hut chocolate is a close second
Victoria Y.
Grew up eating this. Love the chocolate pudding. It's a filling snack to get me by til the next meal. They are addicting, you certainly don't want to eat just one. But they are a fantastic snack for travel lunches
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
The milk chocolate flavor is so good and creamy. It really satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps me from eating a whole bar of Godiva lol. Like it cold and served with whip cream in a wine glass!
Liz. đź’‹.
Thurman, OH
Love this sweet chocolately treat! Really creamy and delicious! I love this brand and definitely recommend it to anyone that loves this brands hot chocolate. They never disappoint!
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
this product is my childhood and my adulthood i can eat these all day they taste amazing and are so good as a snack even if you do not have a spoon lol
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
Chocolate pudding is one of my favorite treats. The Swiss Miss pudding is delicious. It's rich and creamy and the little cups make it very convenient.
Mallory G.
new york, ny
i know swiss miss is known for hot chocolate, but their chocolate pudding is JUST as good. hits the spot when i want something chocolatey and light
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love chocolate pudding and this brand is no exception! The pudding is so creamy and tastes amazing! I love keeping it stocked in my house.
Mercides M.
Anchorage AK
Ok I love pudding. but I buy the pudding in the red box. I can't think of the brand right now but it's the most popular one. is this brand good? is it thick and creamy like the other one? does it taste like hot cocoa in pudding form??? I can't stand box pudding.