BY SWISS MISS

Swiss Miss Classic Butterscotch Pudding: Made with fresh milk Good source of calcium No high fructose corn syrup No preservatives Kosher

jessica j.
Beaverton
I loved swiss miss hot chocolate ever since i was a kid. One time while grocery shopping i came across their pudding. I was stunned and i had to have some. It was Delicious! Not to hate on snackpack but sorry ill be buying swiss miss from now on!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Butterscotch pudding.. the way to my heart! I just bought some yesterday when I went grocery shopping! It’s definitely my weakness! If you love butterscotch, give this a go! It’s the most satisfying thing ever!
Kia B.
Rochester
Ohh my God these are life I used to only eat chocolate ones but these are even better and I got saw them on the show mom she ate all her kids pudding had to try it
Ranee s.
MEDFORD, OR
My favorite pudding. This is one of my special Mommy treats that I like to hide from my kids and husband 😂. They are my creamy late night snack when I can sneak out of bed and into the kitchen to enjoy it on peace and quiet!
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such an amazing pudding.It has so much flavor and is really smooth.I love treating myself with this yummy dessert.I usually buy it at any grocery store,especially when it's on sale.I would recommend this to anyone that loves a quick snack
Ashley L.
Baraboo, WI
Swiss miss pudding takes the cake! And butterscotch is the best flavor! Pretty sure I bight it at Walmart but I'm sure they have it at Walgreens and other grocery stores. It definitely met my expectations and tasted EXACTLY as I thought it would
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love love love the flavor butterscotch. These do not fall short of the flavor whatsoever and taste so delicious we love these as a snack or to go alongside with a meal. Add some whipped topping on top and it makes it all the better.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
This is hands down the best flavor! Its always at my house. It's a grate treat for any day. It always makes me feel like a little kid again when I'm eating one of these. Give them to my students when they need a sweet pick me up.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Yes my household is spoiled, I can't keep a routine it's but it gives me a chance to experience different recipes like banana pudding yes I used this pudding to make pudding and it was delicious I've even extended my adventure for the pudding
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
Butterscotch pudding is the light of my life and nobody does it better than Swiss-Miss does. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you go but honestly it’s so worth it, I would 100% but it again and recommend it.