Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I didn't like this kind at all. I love this brand of k cups but this flavor isn't very appealing haha. If you like minty flavors with a small hint of chocolate than you'd like it. Great prices for this brand as a whole though.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
These are so good! It’s not too minty and not too sweet. It’s the right amount of chocolate and mint. I would really recommend these. I will be buying these again for sure.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love that it comes in k-cup form. It tastes great and I love that it tastes like peppermint too! Good price
Shannon B.
This k-cup flavor is amaze! It's my favorite hot cocoa - you can actually taste the peppermint flavor unlike other brands. Swiss Miss doesn't disappoint. Perfect for a cold winter day!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Miranda V.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box, Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups! 😍
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sooooo obsessed with these! I can’t believe how good they taste! They are better than something I get at Starbucks and way cheaper. I didn’t think they would be so creamy and minty. I would buy these again for the holidays and might go buy more before Christmas.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Perfect hot chocolate for the holiday baking season!! I'm always adding peppermint sticks to mine so this was a great find.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I've never been a huge fan of peppermint, but these are surprisingly good. They taste exactly like the original hot chocolate with added peppermint! Not overly sweet. I would recommend if you're into peppermint.
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I saw these at Kroger yesterday on sale so I figured I would try them. I tried one yesterday and fell in love. The taste and flavor is delicious. The peppermint is not over powering but is strong enough to taste. This is a perfect combination for fall/ winter weather. I cant wait to go out and get another pack of these!! Excellent product!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?