Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
Tastes pretty good. Not a strong taste of peppermint but I would purchase this product again.
Danielle  C.
Wow I never knew they had peppermint flavor hot cocoa I am going to have to try it! I love the brand Swiss miss so it should be good!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I didn't like this kind at all. I love this brand of k cups but this flavor isn't very appealing haha. If you like minty flavors with a small hint of chocolate than you'd like it. Great prices for this brand as a whole though.
Brianna H.
Peppermint anyone hint is my favorite and I love this hot chocolate. So happy that it it able to be purchased in pods now. I have been buying this brand of hot chocolate for years. The price is pretty good. The chocolate is rich and creamy and perfect for a cold evening. I love that there are multiple varieties to choose from as well.
Alexis H.
I absolutely love peppermint and these top it !!! Super amazing and just the perfect amount !! It's not to over powering !
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
So delicious! A little on the pricier side, but totally worth the splurge! These k-cups make the perfect cup of hot chocolate
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
These k-cups are very very good. I got them as a Christmas present and have been loving them ! They make the perfect amount of hot chocolate and it is not too watery like other k-cup hot chocolates. The peppermint is the perfect amount too, not too much, not too little.
Amanda P.
My all time favorite so far! So yummy! And it's amazing on these below 0° days! I make sure we don't run out!
Sharyn F.
We love hot chocolate and hot chocolate and mint are the perfect pair. When it's cold out there is nothing better!
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
Love to make a big cup of hot cocoa on a cold winters night, especially while watching a Christmas movie
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?