Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
Peppermint anything is always at the top of my list especially once it starts getting chilly outside. When I use single cup servings of power hot cocoa mix I actually use two packs for each cup I drink, so I was hesitant on buying the K-Cup version but there is so much flavor packed in one cup!
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a great blend of chocolate and peppermint. It tastes so great for an evening drink cozied up by the fire. I love that I can pop it into my keurig and not have to wait for a kettle to boil. Pretty easy to make and easy to clean up. Go buy it! You won't be disappointed
Jolisia R.
One of my favorite christmas time treats right here! BIT you have to make it with vitamin D milk not water! Its so much more rich and creamy then any of the other brands, plus its what my mom bought growing up! So ill always enjoy this brand a little more then the rest!
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
i love peppermint flavored stuff and always look forward to this time of year because normally that's when peppermint flavor stuff comes out and swiss miss hot chocolate's are the ones i get for my family cause they always taste great i buy swiss miss every year if you want something that taste great and even your picky kids will love this is a great brand highly recommend this
Scherri C.
Radcliff, KY
At first, I was a little worried this would taste gross, but I felt like I should give it a try for the holidays! It definitely went over and beyond my expectations! I make some for my guests every time they come over! It's a great treat and hits that comfort spot!
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA
This are my all time favorite when it comes to the holidays or chill weather . It's a refreshing tingling sensation when you drink it because if the peppermint . To add extra flavor steal a peppermint candy cane from the tree and stir it until the cane it gone the best
lily r.
Chicopee, MA
this is definitely one of the best peppermint hot chocolates ive ever had! it's so good, it's one of my favorite things to have around the holidays and one of my favorite things to use as little stocking stuffers because i find everyone has a coffee maker with these little pods nowadays! they're so convienent, no powder no hassle, definitely my favorite hot chocolate
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
I absolutely love peppermint, and that makes this about the only hot drink I can tolerate. I normally drink colder drinks all year round, but this is amazing. It's not too expensive, so if you'd like to spend some money on a really good, warm drink, I recommend this!
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
There is nothing better than getting cozy all bundled up in a blanket with some holiday peppermint hot cocoa during the winter! Whenever it is cold outside this is my go-to drink, of course after I've had my coffee! Whenever I am cold I snuggle up and drink my amazing peppermint hot cocoa and it instantly warms my body and excites my tastebuds with holiday spirit!
member-79128b305
Highlands, NJ
I love a good pepperment hot chocolate from Starbucks but who has the time or energy to drive to Starbucks everytime they have a craving? I love these because they taste just like the real thing, you get an entire box of packets for the price of one from the coffee shop. It's super quick and easy all you need is milk or water and a mug. So simple and so delicious.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?