BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Kaitlyn S.
This is seriously the best hot chocolate ever! I mix mine with my coffee so there is no need for creamer. So yummy and convenient.
Brittni W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
These are my favorite. They are so tasty, and really good! I love how it tastes like Christmas in your mouth. I enjoy the price.
Kimberly P.
This is my holy Grail during cold and rainy days. I love to drink a cup every mlrning and take a few packs to work just in case.
sapphire c.
If you like the taste of peppermint this product is good for you by the thing is to some it can taste like medicine or to strong
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Love this hot cocoa. It is a nice minty flavor. I use it with my Keurig on the 6 oz setting and it comes out nice and chocolaty.
Olivia K.
North Lawrence, OH
Love having peppermint around Christmas time and this product always has the best flavor definitely keeps me warm in the winter.
Nicole H.
Martin, TN
Nothing makes hot chocolate better than marshmallows and peppermint! So glad I stumbled on this at the store, it's terrific!!
Lisafaye L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Easy and fast to make and I love the peppermint taste always reminds me of the holidays which is my favorite time of the Year
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors and to add some chocolate to it that's even more my favorite is the best thing ever
Rose T.
Troy, NY
I keep head at my desk for work. They have the same flavor as the packets, but I wish they had a bit more. Rather lackluster
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?