BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Yavonne M.
My go to for the cold nights and when I have a sweet tooth.Love this and can't get enough of it.Kids enjoy.Adults enjoy..Perfection in a mug
Corissa L.
Delicious and totally holiday spirit. Great for the price and one of my favorite brands. Love the chocolate and candy cane flavors together!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love how the peppermint tastes and how it mixes well with the hot cocoa taste. Great product especially since the holidays are coming up.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Peppermint. Chocolate. A cozy mug. You cannot go wrong! We add an extra mini candy cane to stir and add an extra punch of peppermint!!!
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
i love these, i've been putting candy canes in my hot chocolate ever since i was kid so the peppermint flavor really makes me nostalgic
Kali S.
Cleveland, OH
Simply heavenly. Perfect for the holidays especially with a furry blanket while watching the snow fall. This is my go to hot chocolate
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Oh who doesn't love peppermint in their hot cocoa. When I found these I had to try them and oh gosh was I so happy. These are amazing.
Kara W.
I love Peppermint flavored things in the winter. Peppermint mocha, peppermint hot chocolate, everything peppermint is eying excellent.
Brianna S.
morris, il
I love this! It is the perfect blend of chocolate and peppermint! Tastes so delicious and defiantly is the perfect end to a long day.
Danielle  C.
Wow I never knew they had peppermint flavor hot cocoa I am going to have to try it! I love the brand Swiss miss so it should be good!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?