BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
This is the BEST flavor and so very fast to make without any hassle. You can also add a candy came to add extra flavor. Your kids will be begging for one.
Mandy R.
My all time to go to in the winter just enough peppermint taste with out over minty. The perfect drink to cuddle up on the couch to watch movies and relax
A family tradition is this peppermint hot chocolate wkth. Peppermint candy cane in it and whipped cream ! Always in our cupboard during winter months !
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I like to have hot chocolate on cold weather nights, the kcups are good for just one cup, with have to make a big pot. It taste good and a great treat.
Caitlin F.
I love these! So easy to make a cup of hot coco and the peppermint is perfect this time of year! Plus, it pairs well with Peppermint schnapps.
Yavonne M.
My go to for the cold nights and when I have a sweet tooth.Love this and can't get enough of it.Kids enjoy.Adults enjoy..Perfection in a mug
Corissa L.
Delicious and totally holiday spirit. Great for the price and one of my favorite brands. Love the chocolate and candy cane flavors together!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love how the peppermint tastes and how it mixes well with the hot cocoa taste. Great product especially since the holidays are coming up.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Peppermint. Chocolate. A cozy mug. You cannot go wrong! We add an extra mini candy cane to stir and add an extra punch of peppermint!!!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Oh who doesn't love peppermint in their hot cocoa. When I found these I had to try them and oh gosh was I so happy. These are amazing.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?