BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Karoline A.
Yummmm. This is the best. I love hot cocoa--so comforting and delicious. What would I do without it in the winter? i also love peppermint and chocolate--youre crazy if you don't love these things together! This mix is great because it is the perfect amount of peppermint and chocolate.
Tiara R.
Las Vegas, NV
Just enough peppermint, not too overbearing! The chocolate is rich. I prefer to mix this with milk as with water it is too watery. Having it in k cups makes it easy to prepare and dispose of. There is the perfect portion and i would recomend this.
Sarah C.
I especially love this product because it gets you in the Christmas mood! It's sweet and very flacourful.
Dina A.
This hot chocolat seems to be so good and delicious and i Also want it i've heard that it is so good and the chocolat is good and it is really good Whee youre in a bad mood Your gonna be happy and gonna feel good
Caitlin H.
Omg omg this stuff is amazing! I love the holidays for all things peppermint and when I saw this flavor I just had to try it. Super yum and affordable.
Tiffany C.
Sarnia
i love this flavour of hot chocolate. reminds me of christmas season. perfect touch to a great night. very affordable. i think it is very comparable to more expensive brands. it was exactly what i expected it to be,
Meagan K.
Calgary, AB
So good and especially delicious during the holiday season. Doesn't taste watery like many other hot chocolate kcups I have tried
Stephanie C.
The Swiss Miss K Cups are amazing and creamy. This one has a strong peppermint flavor. This is the creamiest hot cocoa k cup i have tried
Alicia L.
Dover, De
I do not like peppermint or hot cocoa and the combination is terrible I will not buy this my family doesn't drink hot cocoa either
Emily G.
All of the flavors are really good but the peppermint flavor is so delicious it taste's really good especially during Christmas its really good you should try it next year
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?