BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had this so many times, so glad they have came out with other flavors. Its my go to for those cold nights, it taste good. You may prefer the original if you are not into all the flavors.
Sunshine C.
North Miami, FL
Thinks is by far my favorite flavor! The mint and chocolate together is out of this world. I use creamer to make it creamier and its sooook good! I love this on cold winter mornings and evenings!
Sarah E.
Milwaukee, WI
There's nothing better than a mug of hot chocolate on a cold day. When I randomly picked these up, I had no idea how delicious it would be. Swiss Miss has an iconic taste and without it, hot chocolate wouldn't be the same. The low price and high quality are the reason I always come back to Swiss Miss.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
My favorite flavor by far!!!! You really can't beat it!!!! Peppermint is great for the holiday season!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Peppermint hot cocoa is one of my favorites and the K-Cup pods are perfect for work! They taste delicious and are super easy to make.
Lucia R.
These are the best brand for instant hot cocoa! Here in Miami theres technically no winter, but when it gets cold outside this is a perfect hot cocoa to drink
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
This one makes it feel like Christmas! The peppermint is great very flavorful hot cocoa!!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I was disappointed with the peppermint flavor. It smells very good but it didn't have much taste. I probably wouldn't buy these again but I would try it again. The K cups are nice to have but can seem expensive.
Tori G.
Cumming, GA
I love flavored hot chocolate. Especially when they are flavored for Christmas time! Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite thing to snuggle up with on a cold winter night.
Patty T.
Fairview, OR
Nothing says cozy winter time quite like a cup of hot chocolate. Love the k-cup versions and super impressed by the minty peppermint hot cocoa! All you need is a fire and a cuddly partner and you are set!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?