BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Britny G.
Ishpeming, MI
My favorite hot chocolate out there. It has a great peppermint taste which puts a twist on hot chocolate.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
These k-cups make a big mess and create clogs. It's much better to just buy the regular powder/packets than deal with these k-cups. Cocoa just isn't meant for the keurig system.
Morgan R.
Salem, OR
Peppermint is a winter must and this hot chocolate doesn't disappoint. I love the chocolate flavor and the peppermint plus the convenience of the keurig . Even the kids enjoy it.
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Hot chocolate is usually my comfort beverage at home or in school. This particular product is the best option for the holidays!
Alicia J.
My mom always makes sure to have this when us kids are home for the holidays it's so good and just melts your soul!
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
Tastes pretty good. Not a strong taste of peppermint but I would purchase this product again.
Zoe L.
Tarzana, CA
Very good makes me feel like it's winter and really gets me into the holiday mood no matter what time of the year it is
alex b.
Double Oak, TX
anything chocolate and peppermint is the best combo especially in kcup form because at work all we have are kurigs so i like that im not deprived from my favorite drink. theyre such good hot chocolate formulas so creamy and rich the flavor is always on point
Jill E.
Gainesville, FL
This was so good! It was perfect for the cold weather and holiday season!!! I could drink it all year round!!! Yummy!!!!
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Bought this for my nieces and nephews to sip while making gingerbread houses over the holidays and it was a huge hit!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?