BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
PEPPERMINT HOT COCOA! Seen this in the grocery store and had to get it! Omg is sooo goodd!! Like amazingly good! I had limit myslelf to only 2 pods a day because i went thru a box in like 3 days.. omg yes thats how much i was drinking it! If u havent tried it you need too!!
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Easy to make and great taste , really love that it comes with marshmallows ,
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
This is perfect for the holidays! Peppermint and chocolate! I love it! Plus I drink hot chocolate throughout the year!
Michael P.
Orlando, FL
This is my definition of Christmas. It's such a wonderful taste of the holidays and it's not too strong or overpowering. I've used it multiple times and it gets better every time. If you love peppermint. Try!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
This hot chocolate is perfect for any cold day that is spent inside! The pods make it to where you dont have to worry about making a mess, and the taste is delicious
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This is absolutely amazing compared to any other I have had! It extremely affordable and easy to find during Christmas, it taste great with milk, I'm definitely going to pick it up at my local Walmart when I'm there again
Sarah E.
This is the perfect drink by the fire or Christmas tree when the weather is cold and snowy outside! Me and my family love this brand! Taste and quality are perfect, I have no complaints! I would highly recommend to others!
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
With snow being back on the ground, you can find this hot coco mix in my mug! i love the flavor in this, its not too much or too little. this was my first time buying this flavor and i will for sure be buying it again! recommend to hot coco lovers everywhere!
Terra G.
Mount Vernon, WA
Nothing makes an evening more great in the winter than a cup of cocoa from decorating the tree too just watching a Christmas movie this is my go to Coco
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I recently found this at Target and I'm so excited. Mmmmm there is something about making a cup of this peppermint hot chocolate that puts me in the Holiday spirit. Put a candy cane in it and you're all set.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?