BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Delicious hot chocolate super easy and quick to make. The peppermint is just perfect for the holidays. And any type of hot chocolate is wonderful for the colder seasons
Elizabeth M.
Hendersonville, NC
Delicious! This hot chocolate brand is always good and everything gets better when you add peppermint flavor.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
Nothing ushers in that cozy winter feeling like peppermint and chocolate. This is a great go-to paired with cold nights and soft blankets. The peppermint is not too peppermint-y and the chocolate is not too sweet. The perfect balance.
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
My favorite peppermint hot cocoa!especially now for this cold weather in this time of year (December)!love it always have to have one get cozy and watch movie with a nice warm peppermint hot cocoa!!
Angel C.
The peppermint hot chocolate by Swiss Miss is so very yummy and creamy. Nothing says winter like hot chocolate. The peppermint hot chocolate goes down smoothly and is so refreshing on a crisp and chilly day.
Jessica V.
Brookhaven , GA
This hot chocolate flavor is perfect for the season! The taste of peppermint makes me extremely excited to count down to Christmas!
Daniela P.
Rico productos..... Para una hora de relajación cae buenisimo...... Le encanta mucho a mi papá y mamá..... Es muy excelente..... Lo recomiendo gente..... Es buenísimo de los buenisimo GT
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bad allergies & sinus issues so peppermint is good for me & I love the taste. The packaging is cute & noticeable.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I love the Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup Pods. I bought them last winter and have been awaiting my local grocery store to get more in for this winter.
Chelsea F.
Monroe, NC
While I prefer the Stephen's Gourmet Candy Cane Cocoa, this is much easier to find at any given grocery store. It's perfect when the weather starts getting a little chillier during the holiday season; I personally love mixing it with my morning coffee when I want a little treat.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?