BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
I love this flavored hot chocolate! It has the perfect radio of mint to chocolate and it always warms me up and brightens my day. The Keurig makes the perfect amount and it's so simple!
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
A all time favorite hot chocolate to drink I love making a giant cup of this and sitting around the fire so tasty and smooth nit like some of the other brands where they are chalky like
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
It's really handy to be able to use my coffee pot for hot chocolate as well. Also the fact they can harness the peppermint in the hot chocolate mix but also in a k cup is amazing
Page M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Swiss miss, it's been a favorite since childhood! Adding the peppermint has become anot her favorite! The winter season isn't the same without peppermint and Swiss miss!
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Their peppermint flavor of Hot Cocoa is the best, and tastes like Starbuck's peppermint mocha. It also isn't many calories, and the perfect amount of flavor in each packet.
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY
Quick and easy to make on a cold day for the whole family after shoveling some snow or coming home from being outside. A nice and warm drink to have before you head to bed
Fifi R.
There's something about peppermint hot chocolate that just says cozy family time around the fireplace and great stories. This tastes delicious and is super convenient.
Michelle J.
This has been my go to holiday beverage this season. The peppermint flavor is perfectly proportioned against the normal hot chocolate flavor, and it's so easy to make!
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
If you like peppermint then you will for sure like this. I mean not everyone likes the mint flavor but I think it was great and it can be overbearing but I love it.
Amber L.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the peppermint hot Chocolate. Especially for the winter time. It just makes the holidays feel more like holidays, especially when it's super cold outside :)
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?