BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite flavor of hot chocolate! I love it in the winter time! It's like a cup of holiday cheer
Melissa K.
This one and Dark chocolate are my favorites! Really flavorful and easy to make. I totally love them. I buy them at Krogers or Walmart. They have a good price and lately there have been coupons for them!
Kaylee F.
Johns Island, SC
Love using this during the holidays. Always been a delightful treat, loyal product. Fits every standard for me. LOVE the hint of peppermint.
Mary Beth K.
I love hot chocolate and it's even better when it is mixed with mint! I make this for my children to avoid the mess of using a candy cane to make the drink minty during the holidays. We all love it!
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how easy the k cups are.

I don't like the waste they produce.

Flavor is ok not a huge fan of the peppermint.

Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a great blend of chocolate and peppermint. It tastes so great for an evening drink cozied up by the fire. I love that I can pop it into my keurig and not have to wait for a kettle to boil. Pretty easy to make and easy to clean up. Go buy it! You won't be disappointed
Kassandra F.
I love love love peppermint hot chocolate. It's my favorite. You can't go wrong. Has such a good taste. Definitely a repeat customer. I highly recommend.
Morgan W.
It's like Christmas in a cup! It's great for the seasonal time of the year! I love actually putting a real candy cane in there to stir it up with the marshmallows.
Thea B.
Really tasty, easy to pop into your Kurig and take on the go or cuddle up on the couch when it's snowy out. Price is acceptable.
Taylor B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I absolutely love hot cocoa. Mint is probably my favorite flavor. I love things I can make in my keurig. This sounds like a triad of perfection, doesn't it? Well, it's not. I don't blame the company for it, but all keurig hot cocoas come out like you added twice the right amount of water, and usually with grainy stuff in the bottom of the cup. I'd honestly rather make it myself than have this watery sandy mildly chocolate-y drink.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?