BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jordyn G.
Bethpage, TN
These are my favorite!!!!! Especially because they are for my K,makes it so fast and easy!
Tiana R.
Elkhart, IN
I live for peppermint this time of the year! Seriously so amazing! It warms up my entire body.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Love this hot chocolate, my daughter and I love to make us a cup at night. Put some marshmallows in it and drink up.
Alayna G.
It's so good! I love it, I had never tried it before and I immediately fell in love with it!
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
K Cup pods are my life now and I've always loved Swiss MIss. Now that these two go hand in hand I can't seem to live without them! I'm definitely a repeat customer and these are pods are inexpensive and delicious! Definitely would buy again and hope to see others share their thoughts!
Keri S.
Mount Blanchard, OH
Love these, great flavor for the holidays. Can start to taste watered down if you make the largest size.
Ana C.
These are perfect for a cold winter day from sledding and playing the snow or shoveling all day. It's quick and delicious and children also love the flavor. It's also perfect for the holiday season and to get into the spirit!
Miranda B.
Maryville, TN
I always stock up on these little guys when the hit the shelf! They are so addicting. Its hard to find alot of places that arent out of Peppermint during the winter so i make my own!!
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
I have been drinking Swiss miss hot cocoa since I was a little kid and it is so delicious! Nothing better than peppermint hot cocoa for the holiday feels! I definitely recommend!
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
I didn't think Swiss Miss could get any easier until they came up with these pods. I make mine extra creamy by adding milk to my latte mug and selecting a smaller drink seeing. The peppermint flavor gives it that seasonal zing, I love to sip these in front of the fire.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?