BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Adrianna G.
Tempe, AZ
I love the taste of hot cocoa with peppermint, you can feel the Christmas spirit on this flavor.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
My daughter loves this flavor!! I'm not to keen on the pepperment, but I buy it for her so she can drink hot coco with the family!.
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
This hot chocolate has the perfect peppermint flavor added. My kids and I love Swiss Miss!
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I love peppermint chocolate it is my absolute favorite. Its just as good as the drink you can get at Starbucks or maybe even better.
Tiffany B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love, love this hot cocoa!! I love peppermint, so adding this to hot chocolate was a no brainer for me to get! My son loves it too! We look forward to the winter coming around so we can have hot chocolate!
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
If you like peppermint this is the one for you kinda reminds me of Chick-fil-A peppermint milkshake
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
So perfect on a cold cloudy day. I love making this for my niece and nephew and cuddling up and reading them a story. Or when I need a pick me up that's less than coffee but still got the warm feeling.
Hope E.
Austin, TX
Nothing is better in the winter time than snuggling up with a hot cup of coco. Swiss miss is the perfect balance between chocolaty and minty
Mariah W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is the best hot cocoa for the holidays it screams Christmas spirit. It's so rich in flavor and I love the taste it gives you when you are cold but need something to warm you up this will do the trick.
Jordyn G.
Bethpage, TN
These are my favorite!!!!! Especially because they are for my K,makes it so fast and easy!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?