BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elise E.
Boston, MA
Peppermint and chocolate, the classic combination. These always remind me of Christmas even in the middle of summer. The taste is a good balance, not too minty or chocolatey, and maintains a good consistency. Even using water, it always ends up creamy
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I love peppermint and chocolate, together it's a great combination. So warm and satisfying.
Carly R.
Killeen, TX
My grandma always made me these when I was little, so good with some whipped cream on top and some extra marshmellows
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had this so many times, so glad they have came out with other flavors. Its my go to for those cold nights, it taste good. You may prefer the original if you are not into all the flavors.
Sunshine C.
North Miami, FL
Thinks is by far my favorite flavor! The mint and chocolate together is out of this world. I use creamer to make it creamier and its sooook good! I love this on cold winter mornings and evenings!
Sarah E.
Milwaukee, WI
There's nothing better than a mug of hot chocolate on a cold day. When I randomly picked these up, I had no idea how delicious it would be. Swiss Miss has an iconic taste and without it, hot chocolate wouldn't be the same. The low price and high quality are the reason I always come back to Swiss Miss.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
My favorite flavor by far!!!! You really can't beat it!!!! Peppermint is great for the holiday season!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Peppermint hot cocoa is one of my favorites and the K-Cup pods are perfect for work! They taste delicious and are super easy to make.
Lucia R.
These are the best brand for instant hot cocoa! Here in Miami theres technically no winter, but when it gets cold outside this is a perfect hot cocoa to drink
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
This one makes it feel like Christmas! The peppermint is great very flavorful hot cocoa!!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?