BY SWISS MISS #34 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Yummy and great for the winter and holiday months! Love making this and adding tons of marshmallows on top!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
This is my favorite flavor of hot chocolate! I love it in the winter time! It's like a cup of holiday cheer
Kristen M.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
This is my favorite Christmas hot chocolate! The peppermint is the perfect additive for the holiday flavor!
Elexis S.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Very good. It makes me feel warm & I love the peppermint. Taste even better when you add extra peppermint.
Amber S.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I can't go through the winter and not have hot cocoa especially this kind. It's so warming and delicious
Amy U.
Puyallup
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I was given some of these and love them. When I run out of creamer I substitute using this in my coffee.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
This one is my favorite during the holidays. It tastes like Christmas. Lol it's very rich and delicious.
Amber B.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
My daughter LOVES this cocoa! It doesn't have too strong of a peppermint flavor so it isn't overpowering.
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Love to make a big cup of hot cocoa on a cold winters night, especially while watching a Christmas movie
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I love this it is ssp fridken good. I went thru the whole box in one day tho. Ha I cpulnt get nough of it
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?