Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Clearfield, UT
I always put candy canes in my hot chocolate. I love that they have a flavor now that already has that taste.
Øliviä B.
Washington Boro, PA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
This has such great flavor and it tastes amazing! It is so creamy and flavorful! I would definitely buy again
Hannah D.
Redding, CA
The best combination! Peppermint and hot coco! I could drink this everyday all day long! And I love the brand
Kaley W.
I'm obsessed with peppermint sho this hot chocolate is my favorite. I drink like 6 cups a day with my coffee.
Amanda P.
My all time favorite so far! So yummy! And it's amazing on these below 0° days! I make sure we don't run out!
Danielle W.
The best peppermint hot cocoa! I always stock up around the holiday so I have plenty. Great tastes and price.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This is amazing. It taste like it's from Starbucks'. I recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it before.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
tried it but didn't like the peppermint flavor. definitely rather the original over this one. Tastes so good
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
Peppermint tastes so good with hot chocolate. They even pre added it so it's even better!! I love Swiss miss
andrea m.
Wish this was our year around. It's the best hot chocolate!! Can never go wrong with an easy to make hot coco
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?