BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ali B.
Yes!!!! My grandmother bought this for us grandkids and let's just say, they didn't last long! Perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate.
Erica S.
Sioux City, IA
I love the peppermint addition to this hot chocolate, especially during the holiday season! Adds a touch of Christmas magic to every sip!
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
So yummy! So comforting. The peppermint is subtle but delicious. Will buy again. Purchased at local walmart
Laken G.
Cashmere
Love that these are so easy to use. Pop in my Kurig and BAM! Perfect hot coco with out the hassle. Great peppermint flavor, not too strong or sweet.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love these hot chocolate kuerig cups! They're super easy to use and delicious. I especially love the peppermint hot chocolate flavor! It's like Christmas in a cup! It is perfect for a cold night and leaves me feeling cozy.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN
This hot chocolate mix is delicious! It has a great peppermint flavor and is great with milk! It is always in my pantry
Nhia L.
These Swiss miss peppermint hot cocoa are great!!!! Love the peppermint taste and it is just as I expect it to taste like.
julie c.
Stock up on these when they are on aale, because they are super tasty! Kids and I fight about who gets one firlst!
Adrianna G.
Tempe, AZ
I love the taste of hot cocoa with peppermint, you can feel the Christmas spirit on this flavor.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
My daughter loves this flavor!! I'm not to keen on the pepperment, but I buy it for her so she can drink hot coco with the family!.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?