BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Samantha A.
I'm so glad they came out with these! I actually like mixing in about 4oz of a light roast coffee with this to make a peppermint mocha. Tastes good and great value. Remember to recycle your pods!
Jackie G.
Burley, ID
Mmmm peppermint hot cocoa. Doesn't get any better than that. Warm up on a cold day. The peppermint is the perfect touch.
Latessia D.
North Matewan , WV
SO GOOD! The best hot chocolate next to homemade. Very affordable for the amount you get, it's a great value all around! It exceeded my expectations and I prefer it to any other! I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Carly R.
Killeen, TX
My grandma always made me these when I was little, so good with some whipped cream on top and some extra marshmellows
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had this so many times, so glad they have came out with other flavors. Its my go to for those cold nights, it taste good. You may prefer the original if you are not into all the flavors.
Sunshine C.
North Miami, FL
Thinks is by far my favorite flavor! The mint and chocolate together is out of this world. I use creamer to make it creamier and its sooook good! I love this on cold winter mornings and evenings!
Sarah E.
Milwaukee, WI
There's nothing better than a mug of hot chocolate on a cold day. When I randomly picked these up, I had no idea how delicious it would be. Swiss Miss has an iconic taste and without it, hot chocolate wouldn't be the same. The low price and high quality are the reason I always come back to Swiss Miss.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
My favorite flavor by far!!!! You really can't beat it!!!! Peppermint is great for the holiday season!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Peppermint hot cocoa is one of my favorites and the K-Cup pods are perfect for work! They taste delicious and are super easy to make.
Dionna P.
Suffolk, VA
Perfect for cold winter nights with friends. It puts me in the mood for all the holidays and is tasty
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?