BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Valerie G.
Temecula, CA
Anything peppermint has my name all over it! It was sooo yummy! Even my 5 year old daughter loved it!
Tabatha P.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the peppermint! I love peppermint creamer for my coffee too. It gives a nice cool and hot sensation. It's great!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite holiday go to drink! I love hot chocolate and love it even more with some peppermint! I stir it up with a candy cane to add even more flavor! By far my favorite keurig k-cup hot chocolate! Much cheaper than going to starbucks!
Ashley D.
Glen Easton, WV
I love this hot cocoa. I used to be obsessed with the peppermint hot chocolate that you could get at McDonald's and would get so bummed when they would get rid of them for the year. This completely solved that problem for me!
Audrey R.
Orangevale, CA
These taste AMAZING. Nothing says Christmas time like a peppermint hot cocoa! I'm keeping these in stock all winter long
Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
I'm addicted to this hot cocoa! And conveniently works with my Kuerig! I'm in love with anything peppermint and I drink this everyday in the winter! Let's just say I've bought my fair share of boxes of these and I highly recommend.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
I absolutely love the taste of this hot chocolate! I drink it a couple times a week to warm up when its really cold and snowy out.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Soooooo good. I love Swiss miss and around this time of year the peppermint adds a little but more of a holiday taste! So yummy!
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
These k-cups are very very good. I got them as a Christmas present and have been loving them ! They make the perfect amount of hot chocolate and it is not too watery like other k-cup hot chocolates. The peppermint is the perfect amount too, not too much, not too little.
Sheba J.
I have drank this hot chocolate since I was little and am in live. It gives me a bit of nostalgia. I do not like the hot chocolate without sugar just nasty.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?