BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Jill E.
Gainesville, FL
This was so good! It was perfect for the cold weather and holiday season!!! I could drink it all year round!!! Yummy!!!!
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Bought this for my nieces and nephews to sip while making gingerbread houses over the holidays and it was a huge hit!
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA
Peppermint is the best addition to hot cocoa and really makes a difference in the cups
Alyssa A.
I normally don't like peppermint flavored drinks but this taste amazing. It is the perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate. I typically like to add a few marshmallows to mine just to add a sweeter taste to it. I definitely recommend giving this a try even if you are not peppermint crazy.
Amber B.
My daughter LOVES this cocoa! It doesn't have too strong of a peppermint flavor so it isn't overpowering.
Tiffany E.
Morrow , OH
Love this product in general but wish it had more of a flavor to it. i've noticed a lot of the K-Cup pods taste watered down- wish this had more of a chocolate flavor along with peppermint. i would recommendjust brewing hot water and using normal mix.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
My sister and I love this hot chocolate. We drink about two cups a day. It is super delicious. It has an awesome taste, the peppermint is super calming and I love it. This hot chocolate has a great value. I would buy this again forever! It is the best.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint hot cocoa is my go-to comfort drink in the colder months. Swiss miss never mistreats me it's a classic in my house! This one and the one with marshmallows are my top 2
Adalberta R.
This cocoa flavor has become my number one for the cold weather and holidays. I always drink one a day.
heidi s.
Ville Platte, LA
So yummy and now so convienent in k cups! We fix this almost every morning that it is cold out. I love it and so does my son!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?