BY SWISS MISS #17 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
I enjoy Peppermint Hot Cocoa and thought I would try Swiss Miss. I did not particularly care for it to be honest. Although it was a good value, it did not meet my expectations and I think it could do with improvement before I purchase it again. I did return to store as I did not care for it.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I'm a huge peppermint lover and I think that this brand does an effective way of mixing the chocolate and peppermint and they balance each other out and it's very affordable for you to buy and hope you go out a get some for the winter
Tiffany E.
Morrow , OH
Love this product in general but wish it had more of a flavor to it. i've noticed a lot of the K-Cup pods taste watered down- wish this had more of a chocolate flavor along with peppermint. i would recommendjust brewing hot water and using normal mix.
Kaity B.
Washington, UT
These are so cute and yummy. We have these in the house every Christmas Season. With it being a K Cup we use it with water but I wish I could make a little creamier with milk. Good price, however the K cups are a little more pricey than just the can you can get. The K cups rock though for just a quick cup of hot coco on the go!
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint hot cocoa is my go-to comfort drink in the colder months. Swiss miss never mistreats me it's a classic in my house! This one and the one with marshmallows are my top 2
Tammy M.
I just tried these this Christmas and my kids drank them all up so fast! I can't wait to get more of these! So good!! If you are a hot chocolate lover and you haven't tried this you need to!!
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
i just bought a box of these they are really good and it gives the flavor an extra boost with the peppermint and the peppermint isnt to overpowering either i highly recomend them to everybody the package is eyepopping
Michelle J.
This has been my go to holiday beverage this season. The peppermint flavor is perfectly proportioned against the normal hot chocolate flavor, and it's so easy to make!
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Swiss Miss but I didn't really care for the peppermint hot chocolate. The flavor of chocolate and peppermint could have been better. For instance the peppermint could be just a little bit less.
Edna D.
Delicioso! Si aparte de los bombones amas las mentitas esto es perfecto para ti. Súper rico , súper buen sabor y es súper sencillo de preparar. Creo que está a un precio justo, y definitivamente lo volvería a comprar .
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?