BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Swiss miss peppermint is where it's at! I'm a big lover of peppermint hot chocolate and this one pleasantly surprised me! It has a great taste and is super affordable. It's perfect for cold winter nights!
Melanie P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
YASSS. I love this hot chocolate. It's my favorite. I wish the marshmallows were bigger though, but they're still good and affordable and it's a great value if you get a big pack. I will buy this again!
Jennifer W.
I love anything that is peppermint. This peppermint hot chocolate is great. The flavor is not too strong and the price is on point. If you want something cozy you must try this out to warm you belly up.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I purchase this item often at Walmart. My kids love them. Especially, since the weather is colder. My kids can just pop one in the Keurig and enjoy. The flavor is amazing and tastes great every time.
Naomi L.
Bridgewater, MA
This product is typically seasonal, but delicious nonetheless. It is the same as the original Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with an added mint flavor. Great for around the holidays and the winter months!
Ashley R.
Hot springs , AR
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? And add in peppermint, so good! I love making anything in our Keurig! Pop in a k cup and we always add crushed candy canes and mini marshmallows to make it perfect!
Amanda S.
Houghton, MI
Love this hot chocolate! Perfect for cold winter days and around the holidays. I love making this in the morning before walking to class. Also delicious with a little bit of baileys in it.
Hannah C.
Raleigh, NC
SO great. The peppermint is just enough to taste, but not too much to be overpowering. I love that it's a k-cup, too! It's so easy to pop in. Add a few marshmallows, and it's even better!
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
I love this flavored hot chocolate! It has the perfect radio of mint to chocolate and it always warms me up and brightens my day. The Keurig makes the perfect amount and it's so simple!
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
A all time favorite hot chocolate to drink I love making a giant cup of this and sitting around the fire so tasty and smooth nit like some of the other brands where they are chalky like
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?