Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of ...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I h...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying ou...1 Answers
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I'm a huge peppermint lover and I think that this brand does an effective way of mixing the chocolate and peppermint and they balance each other out and it's very affordable for you to buy and hope you go out a get some for the winter
Tiffany E.
Morrow , OH
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
Love this product in general but wish it had more of a flavor to it. i've noticed a lot of the K-Cup pods taste watered down- wish this had more of a chocolate flavor along with peppermint. i would recommendjust brewing hot water and using normal mix.
Kaity B.
Washington, UT
These are so cute and yummy. We have these in the house every Christmas Season. With it being a K Cup we use it with water but I wish I could make a little creamier with milk. Good price, however the K cups are a little more pricey than just the can you can get. The K cups rock though for just a quick cup of hot coco on the go!
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint hot cocoa is my go-to comfort drink in the colder months. Swiss miss never mistreats me it's a classic in my house! This one and the one with marshmallows are my top 2
Tammy M.
I just tried these this Christmas and my kids drank them all up so fast! I can't wait to get more of these! So good!! If you are a hot chocolate lover and you haven't tried this you need to!!
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
i just bought a box of these they are really good and it gives the flavor an extra boost with the peppermint and the peppermint isnt to overpowering either i highly recomend them to everybody the package is eyepopping
Michelle J.
This has been my go to holiday beverage this season. The peppermint flavor is perfectly proportioned against the normal hot chocolate flavor, and it's so easy to make!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I've never been a huge fan of peppermint, but these are surprisingly good. They taste exactly like the original hot chocolate with added peppermint! Not overly sweet. I would recommend if you're into peppermint.
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
I love Swiss Miss but I didn't really care for the peppermint hot chocolate. The flavor of chocolate and peppermint could have been better. For instance the peppermint could be just a little bit less.
Miranda V.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box, Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups! 😍
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?