Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
This hot cocoa pretty nice, it's not THE BEST but i like to drink it on cold nights in the fall or winter. Warms me up.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
recently I've become a fan a peppermint and feel the need to have it with everything and this definitely hit the spot!
Becca B.
Rose Hill, NC
During Christmas times and holidays times I love using the cocoa with the peppermint in it. It helps with with my colds
Tabatha P.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the peppermint! I love peppermint creamer for my coffee too. It gives a nice cool and hot sensation. It's great!
Rena K.
Franklin, NC
Was not what I thought it would be. Way to much peppermint flavor. It was almost like hot water with peppermint in it.
Sophie T.
I love this flavor, I'm a huge peppermint chocolate fan. I was so happy to see this in stores. And it's inexpensive.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
Peppermint hot cocoa is tasty during the holidays and the kcup pods make it quick and easy to have a tasty cup fast!
Jorj-Ann V.
My favorite hot chocolate! I enjoy getting this in the store when it's available!! Definitely my go to hot chocolate!
Carly R.
Killeen, TX
My grandma always made me these when I was little, so good with some whipped cream on top and some extra marshmellows
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Yum yum yum! Peppermint is my favorite flavor and these are just simply comforting! They are cheap and easy to make!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?