Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Zoe L.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
Very good makes me feel like it's winter and really gets me into the holiday mood no matter what time of the year it is
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I love my Keutig and I love drinking peppermint hot chocolate. With these I have the best of both worlds! Taste great!
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I didn't like it very much I felt like the flavors were off & not balanced to my favor I don't think I would repurchase
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I hate pepper-mint in my hpt cocoa ... Sadly this was a huge failiur for me..there's some things that can't be mixed :(
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
This is perfect for the holidays! Peppermint and chocolate! I love it! Plus I drink hot chocolate throughout the year!
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Stupidly expensive, but ridiculously delicious. Tastes so wonderful, and creamy. Easy to make just one cup, or a bunch.
Aisha P.
It's not fresh, but the flavor is so good! To get the perfect cup, it's best to prepare it with milk. Kids love it too!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I haven't been able to find this but the one time I did I fell in love. It's so delicious. I picked it up at Wal-Mart.
Tabbly T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my kids favorite choice of hot chocolate. We have tried many brands and flavors and this 1 of their top 2 favs
Alex U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The peppermint flavored hot chocolate is my absolute favorite. I love to curl up in front of the fire and sip on this.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?