BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kelsey R.
This hot chocolate has made this colder weather bearable! I saw it at Kroger and had to buy it (even had a coupon!). It's the chocolatey goodness of traditional Swiss Miss with lovely hints of mint. Def recommend!!
Heather E.
Glencoe, MN
there is nothing better then coming in from a cold winter day to some hot chocolate. one of my kids favorite in the winter
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This is one my favorites to have around the house during the Holidays. Its just so creamy and tasty.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Nothing better than peppermint hot chocolate! I always make these with milk, never water! Not creamy enough! Great price too!
Edna D.
Delicioso! Si aparte de los bombones amas las mentitas esto es perfecto para ti. Súper rico , súper buen sabor y es súper sencillo de preparar. Creo que está a un precio justo, y definitivamente lo volvería a comprar .
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
By far one of the most flavorful chocolate mixes out there. The peppermint adds a little something extra to emphasize the flavor! Served with sugar cookies and your tummy is delighted.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
LOVE this brand and the peppermint flavored hot cocoa! So delicious and cheap! One of my absolute favorites!
Lori B.
Victorville, CA
I made this for my family the other night. My kids (5 and 14) enjoyed it, but it wasn't pepperminty enough for me.
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
Love my kurig brewer, and hot coco is a fave around this house! I've always loved this time of year cause the peppermint coco comes out and it's my favorite! This combines the simplisity and yumminess of the 2! Couldn't be happier, would give more 🌟 I would!
Katie R.
Pretty typical! Slight peppermint tea. I do this when I wanna save money and not spend all my money at Starbucks
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?