BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Love the Swiss miss hot chocolate, and I love the peppermint even more! By a box every Christmas
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my favorite over the "regular" flavor. I love peppermint anything, so it's a no brainer when added to chocolate. Perfection!
Ashley L.
Tastes like Christmas in a cup! Love the different chocolate options they also do sugar free and diet flavors which btaste just as good.
Savannah H.
Thornton
The king of hot cocoa, so good ❤️ and peppermint makes it the most special haha
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
There's nothing better on a cold night than a mug of hot chocolate! This peppermint flavor hot chocolate has just the right amount of chocolate and peppermint taste to make a great tasting cup of hot chocolate!
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I love my Keutig and I love drinking peppermint hot chocolate. With these I have the best of both worlds! Taste great!
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I love using my K cups because they're so easy! It makes life a lot easier for me. However, that's really only when it comes to coffee. I don't know about you, but I love my hot cocoa with milk and you can't use milk if you're making it from a k cup. I feel like having to make it with water just takes out the flavor that I love.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love this flavor it is so good I love peppermint with my hot coca and when its mixed it is so good
Tabby C.
I love this hot chocolate so much! Chocolate and peppermint is the best flavor combination, especially in these cold wintery months! Easy to make, super affordable and tasty; all the things you should need to know to persuade you to buy it!!
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
So rich and creamy with a perfect pop of peppermint!! Perfect on a cold day or anytime really!!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?