BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa R.
Webster, FL
I found this okay! I love the regular hot cocoa mix! But, If you are a huge Peppermint fan that I believe this is meant for you! Overall i thought it was okay!
Hope S.
Kaysville, UT
This is a classic in my house I grew up at Christmas drinking a cup of hot cocoa while watching a Christmas Eve movie with the family memories I'll have forever
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
Yum! Nothing says relax like a cold day & a mug of hot cocoa. I especially love the peppermint around the holidays! Very affordable & I would recommend to anyone. We serve to guests when family come in for the holidays :) it's starting to become a tradition!
Cesia R.
Very yummy! I love hot chocolate and with the kick of peppermint it's great. Very tasty
Kristina K.
Gainesville, FL
The peppermint Swiss Miss is great, it does not taste artificially like peppermint or has chocolate that is too sweet or overpowering. The packet is just the right amount for a regular sized mug, I suggest mixing it with milk instead of water!
I can't wait til fall every year these always get me in the holiday spirit... they are so good
Irene S.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love the combination of chocolate and peppermint so when I saw this product I had to try it. It was delicious!!! It had just the right amounts of cocoa and peppermint. Neither was too strong or too subtle and the fact that they had it for my Keurig was awesome! I highly recommend giving the Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Cocoa a try!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I love hot chocolate and all, but the peppermint hot chocolate is sooooo much better. It's the only hot chocolate i'll drink.
Samantha N.
El Paso, TX
Love them there great for the holiday season! Peppermint flavor is one of my favorite.
Scherri C.
Radcliff, KY
At first, I was a little worried this would taste gross, but I felt like I should give it a try for the holidays! It definitely went over and beyond my expectations! I make some for my guests every time they come over! It's a great treat and hits that comfort spot!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?