BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Hands down this is my favorite hot chocolate. Good packaging. So delicious. Can never have just one cup. It's very very affordable. Very good value. My opinion. Yes I would but this again.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Yummy! Perfect for the winter time!! It's the perfect amount of chocolate & peppermint
Danielle T.
Love this hot cocoa but needs more peppermint pieces per bag. That's almost my favorite part and doesn't give enough for a cup.
patricia m.
Love this! I usually make a few cups just before we begin setting up the Christmas tree
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
If they added marshmallows in these peppermint packets too, my entire life would be complete.
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
I love lie these! The flavor is very Christmasy and everytime I have one it is amazing! This is super adorable and I repurchase them all the time. Swiss Miss is a perfect hot chocolate producer, I find it hard for anyone to come close to it!
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
Love that i can just push a button and done! PERFECT for fall and christmas time. I just ran out! Cant wait to get back to the store for more
Sarah M.
Perfect every time! I love the peppermint flavor! It just enough without being overwhelming. The kids love it just as much as the regular hot chocolate flavor. Definitely a must try!
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
It so good it like the holidays in cup. I am not sure how much it costs someone else bought it for me. This my first time drinking this and it is so good. The flavor is peppermint and in hot coco. I would recommend this to anyone.
Melissa R.
Webster, FL
I found this okay! I love the regular hot cocoa mix! But, If you are a huge Peppermint fan that I believe this is meant for you! Overall i thought it was okay!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?