Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley F.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
This is probably my favorite hot chocolate EVER. I love mint chocolate stuff and the peppermint flavor is strong enough for me.
rocio l.
Prosser, WA
Aww swiss miss peppermint flavor hot chocolate is definitely a favorite in my home my little guy loves it and so does my fiance
Danielle T.
Love this hot cocoa but needs more peppermint pieces per bag. That's almost my favorite part and doesn't give enough for a cup.
Heather G.
My absolute fave! KeurigEmailSignUp pods are always pricey but it's so good I don't even care. Tastes like Christmas in a mug.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Swiss Miss is the only brand of cocoa I'll buy. The mint with the chocolate is the best flavor in the world. I love Swiss Miss
Rachel W.
Minneapolis, MN
I will always choose peppermint flavor over regular flavor. It's delicious, but I could use more powder in each of the packets.
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Hot chocolate is usually my comfort beverage at home or in school. This particular product is the best option for the holidays!
Kady P.
Adams Center, NY
Gets me in the perfect Christmas mood! Love to sit and sip on this peppermint hot chocolate while snuggled up watching a movie!
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Nothing better than peppermint hot chocolate! I always make these with milk, never water! Not creamy enough! Great price too!
Autumn P.
Wheeling, WV
Love Swiss miss hot chocolate all year round but especially st Christmas time when they release the candy cane hot chocolate!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?