BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Nothing better than peppermint hot chocolate! I always make these with milk, never water! Not creamy enough! Great price too!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This is one my favorites to have around the house during the Holidays. Its just so creamy and tasty.
Heather E.
Glencoe, MN
there is nothing better then coming in from a cold winter day to some hot chocolate. one of my kids favorite in the winter
Kelsey R.
This hot chocolate has made this colder weather bearable! I saw it at Kroger and had to buy it (even had a coupon!). It's the chocolatey goodness of traditional Swiss Miss with lovely hints of mint. Def recommend!!
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
So rich and creamy with a perfect pop of peppermint!! Perfect on a cold day or anytime really!!
Tabby C.
I love this hot chocolate so much! Chocolate and peppermint is the best flavor combination, especially in these cold wintery months! Easy to make, super affordable and tasty; all the things you should need to know to persuade you to buy it!!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love this flavor it is so good I love peppermint with my hot coca and when its mixed it is so good
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I love using my K cups because they're so easy! It makes life a lot easier for me. However, that's really only when it comes to coffee. I don't know about you, but I love my hot cocoa with milk and you can't use milk if you're making it from a k cup. I feel like having to make it with water just takes out the flavor that I love.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I love my Keutig and I love drinking peppermint hot chocolate. With these I have the best of both worlds! Taste great!
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
There's nothing better on a cold night than a mug of hot chocolate! This peppermint flavor hot chocolate has just the right amount of chocolate and peppermint taste to make a great tasting cup of hot chocolate!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?