BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Tracy B.
Love this hot chocolate!! It's great especially around the holidays and it tastes amazing!! I highly recommend!
Jessica W.
These little k-cups are amazing. This peppermint hot chocolate is SO good. Like someone else said, it's Christmas in a cup! When I drink hot chocolate I like to add a peppermint stick so this is a great alternative for me!
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
We always drink hot chocolate in the winter and have both the regular and the peppermint. We really love the peppermint and use the peppermint mocha flavored milk and add to it. makes it super yummy. I will buy this again always. Anyone would love this stuff.
Natalie J.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
This is the most delicious hot cocoa I have ever had. I am huge peppermint fan so I was so happy to find this.
Karyna J.
When I can't get to Starbucks, this is a perfect substitute. I love hot cocoa and I love it even more when peppermint is added in. If I want to add Bailey's to it on a particularly chilly night, I go for the plain hot cocoa without the peppermint added in.
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Yum yum yum! Peppermint is my favorite flavor and these are just simply comforting! They are cheap and easy to make!
Amber O.
Wymore, NE
This is the Best tasting hot coca around. I absolutely love it! It's like a little taste of Christmas
Jorj-Ann V.
My favorite hot chocolate! I enjoy getting this in the store when it's available!! Definitely my go to hot chocolate!
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
These are awesome! They taste delious and are great for a lazy gal like me because you can just pop them into a k cup coffe machine and its ready in about a minute with no extra effort. The peppermint flavor is really festive for the holidays and I love to have some around Christmas. They're a little sweet, so people who don't like their hot chocolate very suggary might not like this.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I enjoy my Kuerig so much, so any drink I can make in it, I do. I feel like hot chocolate tastes so much better & richer when it's made with the kuerig verses the packets. & the peppermint is out of this world if you're a person who enjoys mint.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?