BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
If you like peppermint this is the one for you kinda reminds me of Chick-fil-A peppermint milkshake
Tiffany B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love, love this hot cocoa!! I love peppermint, so adding this to hot chocolate was a no brainer for me to get! My son loves it too! We look forward to the winter coming around so we can have hot chocolate!
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I love peppermint chocolate it is my absolute favorite. Its just as good as the drink you can get at Starbucks or maybe even better.
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
This hot chocolate has the perfect peppermint flavor added. My kids and I love Swiss Miss!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
My daughter loves this flavor!! I'm not to keen on the pepperment, but I buy it for her so she can drink hot coco with the family!.
Adrianna G.
Tempe, AZ
I love the taste of hot cocoa with peppermint, you can feel the Christmas spirit on this flavor.
julie c.
Stock up on these when they are on aale, because they are super tasty! Kids and I fight about who gets one firlst!
Nhia L.
These Swiss miss peppermint hot cocoa are great!!!! Love the peppermint taste and it is just as I expect it to taste like.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love these hot chocolate kuerig cups! They're super easy to use and delicious. I especially love the peppermint hot chocolate flavor! It's like Christmas in a cup! It is perfect for a cold night and leaves me feeling cozy.
Laken G.
Cashmere
Love that these are so easy to use. Pop in my Kurig and BAM! Perfect hot coco with out the hassle. Great peppermint flavor, not too strong or sweet.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?