BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Earlene J.
Yakima, WA
Very good. The flavor is real not an oh I think its peppermint. Even put it in coffee.
Melissa K.
This one and Dark chocolate are my favorites! Really flavorful and easy to make. I totally love them. I buy them at Krogers or Walmart. They have a good price and lately there have been coupons for them!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite flavor of hot chocolate! I love it in the winter time! It's like a cup of holiday cheer
Jolie S.
Bethel, Ct
I drink the almost everyday it's a must for me especially when it's colder outside
Bella V.
Wheaton, IL
This is my absolute FAVORITE hot chocolate! I am not really a big hot chocolate person, or a peppermint fan, but this is to die for! It is better than any other kind or brand if hot chocolate. I will never stop buying this peppermint t flavored hot chocolate
Kendall K.
This is pretty good for being a hot chocolate that you can use with your Keurig. I enjoyed the peppermint flavor.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is the best peppermint hot cocoa anywhere! Great flavor and creamy! I have a cup every day to get me ready for christmas. I definitely recommend..just remember you have to do a rinse brew 4 cup setting is fine; to get rid of the sugar from the keurig dispenser :)
Ashley M.
Love, love, love! My kids really enjoyed this! The peppermint isn't overwhelming.
It's so easy for them to make hot cocoa by just popping in a kcup.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
This hot chocolate is my favorite!! Add some whipped cream on top and marshmallows and its perfect
Kaley H.
Charlotte, NC
Easy and quick for delicious hot chocolate. It's cheap and you get a lot for your money. I buy year round
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?