Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
My son loves chocolate and peppermint. These are a great way to wake him up for school in a good mood. The fact that they come in K-Cup pods makes it super easy for me to be the hero. No boiling, mixing or mess for me and yummy Peppermint Hot Cocoa for the resident teenybopper.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
Love these pods! I always drink hot chocolate with a candy cane in it and this makes it so much easier for me! Fast and simple. It is affordable and everyone in my home loves this flavor. I will definitely buy again!
Maria R.
Peppermint mocha. 🙌🏼 I love peppermint mocha and I was surprised with these. I love hot chocolate and it is up to par with my standards. And the k cups are a nice twist instead of having to heat up water/milk
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
what can be easier then a hot choclate and a kcup merging changed the way people drink coffee and tea i struggle with the coffee sometimes because i don't feel like you get enough brew time but for something like hot choclate his is the perfect blend of two things convenience and a leading brand in hot choclate for years
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
I look forward to Christmas time every year for this little jewel right here. This is my favorite peppermint hot chocolate and I always stock up before they stop selling it for the season. It's a good price for the quality. I definitely recommend it if you like peppermint
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
Sooooo obsessed with these! I can’t believe how good they taste! They are better than something I get at Starbucks and way cheaper. I didn’t think they would be so creamy and minty. I would buy these again for the holidays and might go buy more before Christmas.
Gina M.
Sarasota, FL
Almost tastes like Christmas!! I do make it with milk since water doesn't make it taste as good. I was happy with the taste. I do not see a need for improvement and would buy it again and recommend it to others. Try it during the holidays or on a cold night.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Hands down this is my favorite hot chocolate. Good packaging. So delicious. Can never have just one cup. It's very very affordable. Very good value. My opinion. Yes I would but this again.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
My sister and I love this hot chocolate. We drink about two cups a day. It is super delicious. It has an awesome taste, the peppermint is super calming and I love it. This hot chocolate has a great value. I would buy this again forever! It is the best.
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I enjoy Peppermint Hot Cocoa and thought I would try Swiss Miss. I did not particularly care for it to be honest. Although it was a good value, it did not meet my expectations and I think it could do with improvement before I purchase it again. I did return to store as I did not care for it.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?