BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Katee A.
We were not a fan of the peppermint cocoa. Has little peppermint pieces in it, that melt after sitting a bit. Flavor is too much like a candy cane and it seems like you're drinking cocoa after just brushing your teeth.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Love this hot chocolate with peppermint. Its not some bogus flavor but it actually taste like theres peppermint in the hot chocolate. I alwats add though at least 2 bags of hotchocolate and a peppermint stick to stir.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
Love these pods! I always drink hot chocolate with a candy cane in it and this makes it so much easier for me! Fast and simple. It is affordable and everyone in my home loves this flavor. I will definitely buy again!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Heaven in a cup, or Christmas in a cup, equally amazing! This is the absolute best cup of cocoa to Bree up on a cold winter morning while reading a book and lounging with the fur babies. Swiss Miss is King cocoa <3
Mersaydez H.
This is totally adorable and absolutely perfect for the holiday season! I think that it has a lot of flavor and it is quick and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this and I am definitely going to buy again
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Yummmmm doesn't describe it l. The little peppermints add real mint flavor to the cocoa. These k cups make it super easy to make for the kids or for them to make themselves without hassle. I would buy again.
Chloe E.
Coatesville, IN
I love peppermint in my chocolate so this is definitely amazing. I highly recommend it. Especially good for a cold winter night watching movies. The packaging just always draws me in and makes me want some:)
Lisa T.
This is perfect for the holiday season. So of course I stock up on these like 1-2 times a week. Cause they go quick. Everyone loves the flavor and that it's easy to make especially since they come in k cups
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
The taste of Christmas in a cup! Love this on a cold winter night . Christmas is just not the same without it . Love the hint of peppermint with the chocolate . Highly recommend . I am forever a customer .
Valerie E.
Love these year round, but tend to stock up on them right around the holidays when they are more available. It has a slight peppermint taste that isn't too over powering and complements the hot cocoa well.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?