BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ashley D.
Glen Easton, WV
I love this hot cocoa. I used to be obsessed with the peppermint hot chocolate that you could get at McDonald's and would get so bummed when they would get rid of them for the year. This completely solved that problem for me!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite holiday go to drink! I love hot chocolate and love it even more with some peppermint! I stir it up with a candy cane to add even more flavor! By far my favorite keurig k-cup hot chocolate! Much cheaper than going to starbucks!
Tabatha P.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the peppermint! I love peppermint creamer for my coffee too. It gives a nice cool and hot sensation. It's great!
Valerie G.
Temecula, CA
Anything peppermint has my name all over it! It was sooo yummy! Even my 5 year old daughter loved it!
lily r.
Chicopee, MA
this is definitely one of the best peppermint hot chocolates ive ever had! it's so good, it's one of my favorite things to have around the holidays and one of my favorite things to use as little stocking stuffers because i find everyone has a coffee maker with these little pods nowadays! they're so convienent, no powder no hassle, definitely my favorite hot chocolate
Katrina J.
Jacksonville, NC
Didn't really have much of a peppermint taste like one would expect. I felt as though I needed to add more peppermint to truly get a peppermint hot chocolate.
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
I really enjoyed the peppermint version of Swiss Miss got chocolate. It has the right amount of peppermint without being too overpowering and is a nice twist on a classic. I like the Keurig version too because it is easy to make on the go.
Vicki F.
Tulsa, OK
This is a really great flavor and I love that it works with the keueig. Peppermint and chocolate in an easy to use machine.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Omg yummy! Chocolate and peppermint, perfect for Christmas! I think Swiss miss in the best brand. I have bought it for years! Cute packaging I like the k cups for my Kurig becuase it's so easy. I recommend it to anyone
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love these! They have the perfect blend of peppermint and hot chocolate flavor, and taste just as good as one for starbucks. It's a great value 16 kcup for essentially the same price as 3 peppermint hot chocolates at starbucks. They're perfect for a nice warm treat when it's cold and easy to make when you're on the go or just relaxing at home.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?